test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Professions gathering tasks limited to 1 of each at a time

imit8rimit8r Member Posts: 74 Arc User
I don't know if this is intended or a bug, but if it is intended it is SERIOUSLY messed up.

I have not tried it with all of the professions, but with all of them that I did try it, I cannot do more than one of any type of gather resource tasks. I can do the normal limit of 3 of any of the other crafting type tasks, but the gather ones are limited to 1. It used to be unlimited to how many of them you could do. If this is intentional, please fix it. you can't possibly expect crafters to only be able to gather 1 time, then craft with that limited number of resources 3 times, since the current gather tasks only produce 1 task worth or so (except the deep wilderness type gathering).
Post edited by imit8r on

Comments

• grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    It's only on Preview. And it's a pain to try to advance with only 1 gather, 1 mass gather, 1 Craft and 1 Mass Craft. For gather and craft tasks you should be able to do as many tasks as you have slots and crafters available. If you have 4 open slots and 3 crafters then you can only do three tasks of that profession. if you have 9 open slots and 9 crafters of correct level, then you can do 9 gather and craft, but you can only do 3 of any one craft project or in Alchemy only 1 experiment or 1 research at a time.
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    BUG: You can only upgrade one worker at a time.

These better be bugs, especially the crafting being limited to one task. It makes no sense that you can craft 3 shirts at a time if you have the slots, but you can only gather the material for the shirts in one slot. And the Mass Gather/Craft tasks are the only sensible tasks to run overnight.

I don't have a problem with the mass gather/craft tasks being limited to 3 slots, same as the tasks that create goods, but 1 slot for each is insane.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Update: Some of the Leadership tasks are still 3 per, but additional workers and any upgrade nerfed on Preview only.l
    BUG: You can only upgrade one worker at a time.

These better be bugs, especially the crafting being limited to one task. It makes no sense that you can craft 3 shirts at a time if you have the slots, but you can only gather the material for the shirts in one slot. And the Mass Gather/Craft tasks are the only sensible tasks to run overnight.

I don't have a problem with the mass gather/craft tasks being limited to 3 slots, same as the tasks that create goods, but 1 slot for each is insane.
  • graalx3graalx3 Member Posts: 232
    edited July 2014
    This is a bug. Both the gather and the recruit tasks are supposed to be unlimited.
  • nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    What about upgrade tasks? Upgrading to Guard is unlimited but upgrading to Footman is limited to 3