test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is there/will there ever be a very rare dungeon mount/vanity drop?

laks0nlaks0n Member Posts: 111 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey all! Rescently I started playing neverwinter again, and I must say good job to the devs (and everyone else). I started playing shortly after the game was launched, but quit when my friends that introduced me to the game did. However I started up again searching for a game that I can play laid back, no "pay to play" pressure, just log on and off whenever I please. I am a hardcore gamer at heart, and aim to become a pro, and even though I play this game for relax and chill, it kinda buggs me it is missing a lot in this "hardcore" section.

When the "charge" zen reward system was released, I was apsolutely thrilled, mostly because of the lord bear mount. After playing many MMOs, have a 10+ years of gaming experience, I must say Neverwinter has one of the best, if not the best, real money to game systems. All of this stuff is cool, most of it is tradeable, they chose exactly the stuff you "wouldn't mind having, might need sometimes, but you can 100% play the game without it", which makes it so great. I see all these cool stuff, yello mounts, awesome companions, but almost none of similar stuff in game. Yeah, there are events, and they also give out great prizes, but all events I have been in have been very easy to grind, and get all the stuff you want. I feel like this game could get a lot more people if they had low dungeon drops that would make people go "wow, look at that mount, this is not something you can just open your wallet and get, you have to like playing this game to get it". I spent money on zen, and I realy like the service, I was also considering charing 20k zen for the bear mount, but it just doesn't feel that much of a reward for me, mostly because anyone can just swipe their card and get it. Any intentions to make something like this happen? Or am I missing something, I haven't fully explored the game yet.