test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Future> Recruiting PVP players

skylher12skylher12 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
Future is a small guild currently focused on PVP and the challenges it brings us. We are looking for like minded players that know their classes well, know how to do Domination well, and like to have fun as a group. We do not require you to be in all rank 10's (though that would be awesome :) ), as we believe the skill of the players behind the character makes up for lack of gear.

you can contact myself @skylher12 or @tampabaytk for more information about Future

looking forward to pvping with you,

callie@skylher12
Post edited by skylher12 on

Comments

• pailllpailll Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    skylher12 wrote: »
    Future is a small guild currently focused on PVP and the challenges it brings us. We are looking for like minded players that know their classes well, know how to do Domination well, and like to have fun as a group. We do not require you to be in all rank 10's (though that would be awesome :) ), as we believe the skill of the players behind the character makes up for lack of gear.

you can contact myself @skylher12 or @tampabaytk for more information about Future

looking forward to pvping with you,

callie@skylher12

Nice casual guild.
    Iv been with these folks for a while.
    100% legit no hacks or cheats.

Good peeps!
  • sapdragonsapdragon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hey guys,

I am very interesting. Please feel free to PM me or contact me ingame @sapdragon. I've tried to add both names given in the first post.

cheers,

sap :)