test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need a friendly active guild

amazoncheesecakeamazoncheesecake Member Posts: 23 Arc User
I was in a guild for 8 months and made a lot of friends. I still help members run their dailies. The only reason I left was that members rarely ran end game content. I would like to find a guild that actively runs end game PVE content. Treating people with respect is a must. This respect needs to extend to everyone and not just those in your guild. Just because you believe a certain way and your guild acts a certain way does not mean that you are better than those that do not share your beliefs.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Howdy amazoncheesecake,

Sounds like you might be interested in Tyrs Paladium , so head to that link and read through our Guild Rules. If those seem like something you want to be a part of, then head to the Guild Recruitment thred. Once there go into the Neverwinter thred and read through the questioneer. Then fill one out and post that in the topics section, and we will get back to you. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    mmmmm cheesecake....yumm

Sorry distracted there of a min...

We are a family friendly guild who runs all the epic dungeons and skirmishes. Lots of VT, MC and KR runs throughout the week. We are most active week nights in the US time zones.

Give us a shout if your interested:)