test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a mature RP community?

unsungchampionunsungchampion Member Posts: 70 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Guild & Alliance Recruitment (PC)
Look no further!

Hello Neverwinter RP Community, my in game name is @UnsungChampion. Yall can just call me Steve!

I am currently a member in a fantastic RP group called...[pause for effect]
JDLogo.png

Or just Jagged Daggers! Maybe you have seen us around, maybe not. I would like to take this opportunity to announce our open enrollment. You might be thinking, ah so what just another RP group. Well that is where you are wrong. We have a large number of online members from around 5-11PM Central Time. We have leaders that are veterans of the Forgotten Realms lore, and the DnD community. We are constantly working on bettering our guild to make it stand out. We are currently working on a set of Foundry-made quest for our members to run and enjoy. These are not just slapped together stories. They have depth, character development, and intertwine with current in-game NPC's. We have very talented leader @DocterBadger who has had several Foundries featured in-game.

Along with Foundries, and a great and knowledgeable group of RPers. We are just as successful in the game as possible. We do many dungeon delves, and in game content a much as possible. We have many members, that are constantly grinding and securing loot for all members of the group to use. Along with this, we have a weekly meeting that help us focus the group for that week. We end every meeting in a prize roll, offering anything from unique companions to some epic gear.

So, sounds pretty neat. So, you might say how do I join? Well there are two ways. Find a [JaggedDagger] member in game, and we can work out the details. Or you can head to Jagged Daggers website and fill out an application today. We look forward to seeing you all in game!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• unsungchampionunsungchampion Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    -Update-

We have grown to become one of the largest ACTIVE role-playing guilds within the Neverwinter community. We have wonderful role-players added to our ranks each week. We have a up-and-coming guild-specific Foundry. This will have all the bells and whistles you would expect. With a company-plot focused storyline, Lore galore, fantastic scripts, and custom maps. So, if you have been searching for a role-play guild with a rich background, character emersion, and a talented role-playing members. Your search is done.

Check out the signature for more detail, and never forget.

For Coin, and Glory!
  • ayarkayark Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hello, there!

I am looking for an RP guild, BUT my RP theory and execution is considerably different than traditional RP (and I just realized can be rather unpopular; one lady I was RPing with got her tinsel in a HUGE tangle because I negated a "divine" magic spell with an "arcane" magic spell... She ended up ragequitting). You can check out my thread about seeking a guild, or look for me in-game, or send me a PM on here.