test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can anyone tell me how he did it?

arkanargearkanarge Member Posts: 105 Arc User
edited July 2014 in The Militia Barracks
bad0436d3ff97aacd1491eda017db3b3.png

Right now I'm (almost) sporting the same armor as Dibron with some semi high quality enchants minus 3 epic trinkets (I only have 2 blue) What I would like to know is how he has 8k power 5k defense and 3k deflect. There are only 3 offense slots in the build he is using and even with rank 10 radiant enchants we can't get near 8k power. I don't know if he had a pet, maybe he had a floaty stone thing. Right now I only have 3.2k power as a tank yet my defense and deflect is actually a bit lower than his + he has enough stats to overpower me in power 3 times over.

If anyone could help me understand it would be appreciated.
Pls play my quests :C
- A World of Wonder ( NWS-DAT9OXYQL )
- Easterden Horror ( NW-DTIKVUOC3 )
Post edited by arkanarge on

Comments

• Options
    ripyourlipsoffripyourlipsoff Member Posts: 1,552 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Gotta be a Stone augment or cat, equipped with massive power gear and enchanted with power. Whats this dudes power in pvp? Check there as you do not gain companion bonuses.

The Conqueror path Reckless Attacker give 100% more Power, so your 3200 power would be 6400 with a full guard... See below!

Clipboard01.jpg
    Shieldbash 60 GF ~ Iron Vanguard 19.0k
    Overpowered 60 CW ~ Thaumaturge 14.5k
    ==========================================

~ GF Buffs were great we are much better, please fix the bugs now... Thank you!
  • Options
    arkanargearkanarge Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ooooh thanks
    Pls play my quests :C
    - A World of Wonder ( NWS-DAT9OXYQL )
    - Easterden Horror ( NW-DTIKVUOC3 )
  • Options
    thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, without doubt he is a Conqueror and you are either a Tactician or Protector.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • Options
    morsitansmorsitans Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,284 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    Mind you, 5.7k defense is hilariously excessive. With those stats, he'd benefit much more from dropping def to maybe 4.5k and pushing lifesteal. Could probably drop deflect, too (though I've never stacked enough of it to really test, I'd guess more than maybe 2k is into diminishing returns territory).
  • Options
    thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    It is definitely way more defence that what is necessary. I agree with dumping into Life Steal once you surpass 4.5k defence and ~2k deflection.

I'd also drop Crit to around 1600 in favour of Arpen.

I'd also go full Timeless. More power, more crit (offsets the bit he drops in favour of more arpen), more recovery and will be able to maximise any Life Steal he may tag on. May lose about 252 regen, but that won't hurt.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.