test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fomorian Fabled Blades.. Still no luck!

dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
edited July 2014 in PvE Discussion
Ok I have been wondering how horrible the drop rate for the HR's Fomorian Fabled blades off hand must be.. I have now done over 85 Epic Malabog Castle Dungeons, 2/3 to 3/3 in total within the last 2 months and I have not yet to see it drop while on my HR.. what the hell is goin on with this?

If you have this Off hand weapon on your HR, Could you please post a Screenshot, and or let me know which boss you received it off of? (if you possibly remember) It would be greatly appreciated..
5790248SLdyC.png
Post edited by dyeslee on

Comments

• oicidrazoicidraz Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    With my HR I got 2 blades from the first boss... If you ask me, I think they were something like ~20 or more runs to get the first one (and then I salavaged it by mistake xD) and then the 2nd one appeared like ~15 runs after, I don't remember exactly but it was something like that, it was in mod 2.
  • shavaruinshavaruin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    136(as of writing) VT !/2 and 2/2 runs and I still don't have my offhand. My guild still laughs at me, and consoles my misery. Don't worry, I know where you are coming from.
    RNG hates me too.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yep. This is why I'm against RNG drops without a conciliatory token system. Much like being able to buy the fable/dread items with tokens the offhand/chest/etc should be purchasable for say, 4-5 times as many tokens as the normal items.

I've never managed to get my Fomorian shield for GF while actually playing GF, but won it numerous times on alts...stupid character bound trash.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Same thing on my HR/GF/GWF - no drops of main OR off-hand. And while we're at it - throw in IWD too. I think the RNG has a specific section stating that if character name = <my names> then result = 0.

Very frustrating. . . . and yet we still play. Go figure.
    I aim to misbehave
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    All i got is this lousy T shirt time? becuz it's starting to seem that way.. Ran 10 more MC's, 95 and counting still no HR blades... Dev's could we please please please up the drop rate chance?
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • shadowbunsliceshadowbunslice Member Posts: 175 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    dyeslee wrote: »
    All i got is this lousy T shirt time? becuz it's starting to seem that way.. Ran 10 more MC's, 95 and counting still no HR blades... Dev's could we please please please up the drop rate chance?

Sometimes the loot gods just hate you. Was helping a Dc friend gear up to get T2 armor. We were running a T2 dungeon at least once or twice a day. 3 months passed and she finally finished it by buying a piece or two. Around the same time I was trying to get T2 armor for my newly made GWF. Ran each T2 dungeon once or twice and had my full set. Sometimes the loot gods just hate you, or love you.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    That trash drop like each time I run that useless dungeon -_-

RNG at it's best, never had a problem farming my off hand too.