test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for guild (CW 60, 12k GS)

odinsavatarodinsavatar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
I started playing this game a couple months ago and have finally got up to level 60, currently working on the Dread Ring and Sharandar campaigns. I am looking for a guild to play level 60 dungeons and maybe learn PvP (I have not tried it yet). I am an adult with a job so I mainly play in the evenings US time. I am looking for a group that does not rush through everything and plays the game to have fun not to show off, where thinking and strategy is more important than how fast you push buttons. I am on the Dragon server, character name Raaz Tarn, account name OdinsAvatar.
Post edited by odinsavatar on

Comments

• herundrionherundrion Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hello,

Sounds like you might enjoy being part of the <Founders>. We're a newbie-friendly guild that helps people learn about the game. We have a lot of new players, and also a solid base of old-timers. Most of us are working adults as well.
    We do dungeons every single day, and we have a bunch of hardcore PvPers who can show you around.

Contact any of our officers in-game and,
    Check us out: http://foundersofneverwinter.guildportal.com
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Howdy odinsavatar
    Sounds like you would also fit in with Tyrs Paladium . We are a group of causual players that welcomes all levels. We have a no zerg, that is go as slow as the slowest player, policy with the purpose of haveing fun being a priority. We would welcome you takeing a look at our Guild Rules at our web site at the link previously provided. If that intrest you, then go to the Guild Recruitment Thred and then to the Neverwinter thred and read through and post a reply to our questioneer. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Welcome to the Endgame of NW!!

We run dungeons regularly as a guild and are always looking for older players to join our ranks. The speed of the dungeon run is based on who's in the group, we run legit groups but at times you will get the help of some of our more experienced players and its hard not to decimate the dungeon in record times:) However with that being said, most of us have several toons and like to jump between them to get the most value and challenge out of a zone, so staregty and teamwork are still very relevant!