test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning player looking for guild

wazzybutterballswazzybutterballs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hey folks, not played this in a while and decided to come back a few days ago and I am looking for a place to call home.
I have a level 60 TR you can invite but I am currently starting a CW which I will mainly be focusing on, but in the unlikelyhood your short a TR for PVP or dungeons I will happy to join in :) (I will just need a refresher course on the Dungeons).

My ingame characters are Abaddon and Mormo@wazzybutterballs. So if you wish to contact me via mail/whisper you can do so or reply on the forum with your website etc and I will check you out.

Thanks
Captain Butterballs
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Howdy wazzybutterballs,
    You might be interested in Tyrs Paladium , so head over to to that link and check us out. Pop into the Guild Rules thred first and read thru them and see if they are to your likeing. If so, then head back to the Guild Recruitment thred and then to the Neverwinter thred. Read thru the questioneer, and post your answers in the topics section, and we will get back to you. We are a guild of mature players with a no zerg policy and our main goal is to simply have fun toghether playing the game. Hope to hear from you soon.