test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Decent player seeking a good guild.

f4ll3nph03n1xf4ll3nph03n1x Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Howdy folks,

I'm relatively new to Neverwinter, though not to MMOs in general. I have a 37 GWF right now and have a TR and GF in the works in their 20's (they'll probably be my next classes I level up). I'm looking for a guild right now.

Here's what I'm looking for, specifically:
  • Balanced membership size. Not your one-man guild or something with so many members you never know anybody.
  • Fun, relaxed atmosphere. I'm too old to walk on eggshells around people. I make loads of inappropriate frat-humor style jokes. Gotta have folks around who can deal with that at the very least, and find it funny preferably. (I don't do racist/bigoted humor though.)
  • English-speaking. Nothing against those who don't speak English, it's just that I'm not fluent in anything else. Kind of hard to make friends and enjoy others when you don't understand what they're saying.
  • Some notion of maturity. I'm not a big fan of high school (and below) kids. Prefer a player base primarily in college or beyond. Older professionals are perfectly fine (preferred, in fact) as long as they can keep a sense of humor and not get sand in their cracks.

About myself: I'm a professional in his early 30's. I like Neverwinter's combat and gameplay primarily. I've bought stuff off the Zen store because hey, I'm good with paying money for a good game, which this definitely is. I generally do NOT like using Teamspeak or things like it because I don't want to *speak* with people that much, I just want to play the **** game and crack jokes with folks while I do it. I have a job already, so I'm not looking for a "hard core" guild. That said, I'm usually up for helping people out with group quests, dungeon runs, things like that, and if we're doing PvP and need to coordinate, I sometimes don't mind jumping in to something like Teamspeak/vent to at least listen, and may even hook up my mic if needed. My play times are highly variable. I'm based in Texas (United States) but work nights, so I'm all over the board. Totally fine with guilds run by or primarily comprised of people from the UK, Australia, etc. Some of my best friends in life have been from other countries so that doesn't bother me at all :)

I'm not at all looking for a guild to give me stuff. I can get "stuff" - gear, etc. - in the game on my own. I don't need hand outs or hand-holding at all. I usually don't mind "pugging" until higher levels, and I'm not really big on raids since they take so much time and have to be so well coordinated (at least that's how it's been in other games, please correct me if I'm wrong about Neverwinter!). All I really want is a good guild with good people to have fun with. I'm primarily after the fellowship. Everything else can form as a function of that.

Please holler at me in game on my GWF, Malthorian, send a mail to him, or reply here if you know some place I should check out or somebody I should talk to. Thanks!
Post edited by f4ll3nph03n1x on

Comments

• kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hey there mi amigo!

Take a look at our recruitment page here.

If it seems good to you, let me know... :)

We're fine if you don't want to use Teamspeak, particularly if your good for being social in guild chat!
    va8Ru.gif
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Howdy f4ll3nph03n1x,

You just might be interested in Tyrs Paladium , we are a group of mature players whos main purpose is to play together and have fun doing so. We do our best to be a no-drama guild that has a no zerg policy and the option to use a voice chat service provided by RaidCall. If you are interested, go to our web site at the previously provide link and go to the Guild Rules thred. If after reading them you are still interested, then go to the Guild Recruitment thred. Follow on to the Neverwinter section and read the questioneer. Fill out the questioneer and we will get back to you.