test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Icewind Dale Broken Since Last Patch

unrealized1977unrealized1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 100
edited July 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
1. You can no longer drop the return to investment quest if you do not want to complete it.
2. Almost all Black Ice Dominations are locking up 1/2 or 3/4 of the way through and will not complete to spawn the black ice motherload at the end, also happens in dwarven valley.
3. Something is messed up with the EPIC Heroic Encounters, there timers are way off. I sat in one Ice pass instance and never saw a single remorhaz spawn, same with the beholder in DV.
Post edited by unrealized1977 on

Comments

• Options
    unrealized1977unrealized1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 100
    edited July 2014
    4. raid the raiders, cant collect all the chests, and food to complete the quest - EPIC HE Broken
    5. PVP Dom, stomps are not counting correctly I kill someone I stop check the counter for my Icewind PVP, and it doesn't go up, stomp 5 more people it goes up by 1
  • Options
    kabinoleskabinoles Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    was in dwarvenvalley for 2+ hours waiting nothing and on top of that you got that rng
  • Options
    egnigemegnigem Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I found something, you can complete the daily quest to gather 300 raw black ice and complete 1 encounter with just doing the encounter, no need to get the raw black ice. Not sure if it's with all encounters, or only some minor encounters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tyrtallowtyrtallow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Are you sure it wasn't because you did the defend the tavern quest after getting the gather 300 raw black ice (RBI) daily? The defend the tavern quest gives a random amount of RBI, sometimes 300 or so, which count towards the gather 300 RBI daily.
    You there. New to the game? Feeling overwhelmed? Maybe you think getting to end-game is impossible for a casual player like yourself, or maybe you just need to be around a community that helps each other stay sane and competitive with the latest news, current trends, random chitchat and most of all LEGIT (that is, we try to keep things fair) gameplay. If you don't mind being around quirky people and the rare occasional drama (one of our prominent TR members is apparently a mafia godfather) join nw_legit_community at http://www.nwlegitcommunity.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2330542.