test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GWF/GF Looking for Dungeon Guild

azurerogue1824azurerogue1824 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
Hey all,

First note: I'm on Dragon Server.

I'm a returning player (started playing last summer). My guild disbanded in my absence but I used to run T2s and CN on a regular basis (back when those were about the only options). I'm still re-learning (from PUGs and a few friendly but non-recruiting guilds) some of the runs and haven't yet re-run CN. Both my GWF and my GF are making their way through the campaigns for buffs and access to IWD (mostly for the Vault of the Nine quest).

My GWF is pure DPS Destoyer Specced and has (currently) 12.8k GS, Ioun Stone of Might, and Lesser Soulforged (getting Vorpal next, once some of my old CN-drop auctions end).

My GF is more of an alt toon and I just recently geared it all up in Grand Regent gear and he's Protector (minor Tactician) specced. I don't expect to play him much until I feel like my GWF is more complete, but with the potential GWF nerfs coming I thought he should at least be ready to play a little (plus I needed another 10k GS toon to get the Vault quest).

I'm looking for a guild that runs T2/CN/VT/MC (doesn't need to be ALL of those all the time) regularly. I'd like a friendly atmosphere and people who are understanding of the fact that while I have plenty of experience I'm still relearning some dungeons. I'm a quick learner, friendly, helpful, and prefer to communicate through either in-game chat or TS/Vent/Raidcall/whatever VoIP program you use.

I don't care what loot-splitting system you use, as long as we're clear on what it is ahead of time (greed, AH-split, whatever).

Please let me know if any active, preferably large (for availability - but focused small guilds are fine), guilds might be willing to accept me. I mostly play during afternoon/evening times (EST) but during summer I'm widely available.

Thanks!

Azure Warmaster
Azure Evenhand
Post edited by azurerogue1824 on

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Welcome back to the game!

Just last night we ran MC 3/3 and Kessell's Retreat and we are always on the lookout for potential recruits that want to run endgame content in a family friendly environment! We use a teamspeak3 server and have been a guild since 1992 and are in several games:)