test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Account hacked. no access email..ticket put in by hacker

kelletonkelleton Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So on vacation and I check my email and see an email from support about a ticket put in claiming all valuables lost on account. So I change my password and look on gateway. All my enchantments ad and Zen are gone I check ad exchange everything was removed on the 27th. I check my email and there was no new computer accessing account email. Funny thing is I didn't out in the ticket about missing items so the hackers were looking to double dip. Since I had all rank 9 and 10 enchantments and a couple mil ad saved up they made off pretty well. Wish this was cracked down on a little harder since "real" money was stolen AK Zen items.

Comments

• Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'd suggest sending in your own ticket explaining the situation to support or emailing them directly (customerservice@perfectworld.com) from your account's registered email address. Unfortunately though, these types of threads tend to attract a lot of overly negative posts, as well as the fact that forum staff can't do anything to assist, and therefore we have to close them out to prevent trolling.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.