test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Next Update?

klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
One of the devs mentioned something about the new implemented changes last week, but do we have an ETA on next preview build? And will it include strictly those changes only or will they just be part of something larger?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Need those updated, and need them to throw the Scourge Warlock onto the preview shard... Come on Devs, hook a brotha up! :D
    va8Ru.gif
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Looking forward to have a sneak peek though don't think I will bother taking the time to level one up, we'll see. Hopefully they'll give enough time to fully test the module, the release date is approaching and mod 3 was the messiest release, lets make this one at least a little better...
  • dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hey all! I wanted to drop in and let you know about a handful more changes to GWFs (mostly to Sentinels) that should be in the next patch. It is looking like the new patch with all the changes that have been talked about are hitting this week barring anything going wrong.

U can see it HERE.
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    U can see it HERE.

Thanks, but I did also read further in that thread, and Sentinel GWFs are getting 100% DR with Unstoppable or did they miss something? O.o
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    We should be getting a new build on preview later this week
    Scourge Warlock has been officially announced for @NeverwinterGame. Make yours on Preview later this week!

https://twitter.com/chrismeyer33/status/484032114304614400
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • fdsakhfduewhfiuffdsakhfduewhfiuf Member Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    klangeddin wrote: »
    Thanks, but I did also read further in that thread, and Sentinel GWFs are getting 100% DR with Unstoppable or did they miss something? O.o

There is no change of Unstoppable for Sentinels compared to the live server. GWFs currently can have 100% DR while being unstoppable - if they are able to stack defense to get them 50% DR without unstoppable.

You have to keep in mind though that DR is capped at 80% - after all buffs and debuffs are applied, including armor penetration.
  • rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    klangeddin wrote: »

That is an exaggeration of an irate CW posting in the GWF thread. There is a DR cap at 80%, and its only obtainable by having a base DR of 50% before Armor Penetration.