test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My control wizard is looking for a place to call home

tigerspawn2tigerspawn2 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Hi all.

My level 60 cw is searching for a good group of people to run with. I enjoy helping others players. I run end game content as often as I can find group.
Post edited by tigerspawn2 on

Comments

• ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Howdy tigerspawn2,
    You might be interested in Tyrs Paladium , we are an easygoing guild thats more interested in haveing fun with our team mates than in maxing out our toons or speeding through the Delves. We have a no zerg policy and a leave no one behind mind set. If this sounds good to you go to our forums, check out our Guild Rules and see if they are to your likeing. If so, then head to the Guild recruitment threds, then the Neverwinter thred and read through the questioneer and fill it out and post in the topics section. We will get back to you as soon as we can.Hope to hear from you soon.
  • waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited June 2014
    GM might just be what you are looking for check out our website. www.guildmedieval.com

We are a world wide guild that was formed in 2001.

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly-Beholder

Please add me in game to chat @waggiwi
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com