test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Damage Incorporated> Clan is recruiting

valentinnnvalentinnn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hello,

Damage Incorporated is a clan with a base of 200 members. It was founded on 23 September 2012 by a small group reaching to be in June 2014 a great clan.

Today we are recruiting members for our guild in Neverwinter which is called Damage Incorporated Dungeoneers.We are looking for anybody who wants to join a guild that is not only an in-game thing. We have a Teamspeak3 server. If you want to join before signing up, you are welcome to do it. I or anybody in the clan can tour you around Damage Incorporated and guide your steps.

We also play Stronghold Kingdoms, DotA2 and many more community games like Minecraft and so on.

Here is the link to our website :
http://www.dmg-inc.com/di/

Here are some links to our community threads: http://www.dmg-inc.com/di/index.php?/topic/10986-welcome-to-di/
http://www.dmg-inc.com/di/index.php?/topic/10987-how-to-get-to-lv-60-faster/

My name in-game is Mathew12345. If you want to join us mail me or simply join the guild and let me know you want to sign up for a full DI membership. Timezone doesn't matter as we are an international community. Also, your character's level doesnt matter either or your gearscore. We don't care about that, we care about YOU being a valuable player and person.

We are going to do weekly events, from leveling events to EPIC dungeon raids. It will be done with guildies and you will get everything you need for your character. This isn't about any of us having the item just because it costs 700k astral diamonds, its about the clan setup and purpose: to have fun with some D&D in Neverwinter.
Post edited by valentinnn on

Comments

• valentinnnvalentinnn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Events have now been setup. We are hosting Leveling events each Sunday. We welcome anyone at any level to join us.Feel free to come. It doesn't matter how old you are or where you live, you are always accepted in Damage Incorporated.
  • cindersknightcindersknight Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hey Neverwinter folks. I've been hanging around with DI for over a year now. Its a great community with tons of friendly members. Very well organized which leads to the ability to do many amazing things other clans do not. One of my favorite things is the variety of games that are played by the membership. This has let me continue to hang out with my same friends even when I get burnt out on one game and move to another. If your looking for a place to call home you should really come check us out.
  • jhojanpaul98jhojanpaul98 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    can i join im lvl 25 very active and friendly
  • cindersknightcindersknight Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Jhojanpaul98, I would certainly encourage you to contact valentinnn via the in game methods he listed in the OP. We would love to get you over on TS to hang out a bit and get a feel for the community and the NeverWinter team. Once you get on TS there will be plenty of folks who can help walk you through the official DI application process. Of course if you have any questions, or difficulties doing this let me know here and I'll be happy to advise you the best I can. Looking forward to seeing you around bud.

CindersKnight