test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lvl 60 HR looking for PVE guild

mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
I'm looking for a guild that doesn't mind taking this HR on DD runs. I only have a Brutal Hunter set with Thayan Bow and Gemmed Hunter's Blades +6, so I'm really looking to upgrade to a Royal Guard set and any of the weapon/offhand sets.

The issue is I don't have anyone to do runs with, so I'm looking for a guild.

Have 11.9k GS, GPF, and stone.
Post edited by mutantdemocracy on

Comments

• ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Howdy mutantdemocracy,
    Sounds like you might like Tyrs Paladium , so head on over to our web site via that link, and check out our Guild Rules thred. If you are still interested in us, then go to the Guild Recruitment thred, then the Neverwinter thred and read through the questioneer. If you want to apply, just fill out the questioneer and post it in the topics section, and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We are a very casual guild that takes the newest player, or the experienced ones. We have a no zerg, or go as slow as the slowest player for our guild runs. We also have an option of voice chat, Raid Call, for those that whish to use that as well. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for the response, ghosty2a.

I like a lot of your guild's rules and it seems solid. Half of me is tempted, while the other half of me noticed all those steps I'd have to take. I'm also not over 30 years old, but rather at the tail end of 21.

Edit: Never mind about all the steps. I thought your forums required manual approval through PMing someone here and waiting for their response. Seems I was wrong.
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Tyrs are a great bunch of folks!

But if your still looking, we have a majority of older players but do not have any age restrictions. We just look for mature players that want a family friendly environment to PvE and PvP!

Good luck on your search!