test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Main Hand weapon

connovar4connovar4 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2014 in The Library
Hi Guys/Gals. I have transmuted my main hand weapon to look like a skull ( obtained a few CTA'S ago). I like my skull, I have been complimented on my skull and asked numerous times where i got it from. I dont want a flying book, i dont want a hairy coconut split in half(VT ORB) I like my skull. But now, well, my skull will not stay up right. It looks terrible on its side. So i thought i would try the corrupted ice orb. When i equipped it, there it was my skull in the middle of it laid over on its side. IS any one else having issues with their main hand weapon visuals?
Regards RAGE
Post edited by connovar4 on

Comments

• yperkeimenosyperkeimenos Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yes,every orb, ingame, has been rotated to an angle. For some cw orbs that was an improvement as you can see them face up,however for some others,like the skull,it was a disaster as it has turned sideways. I keep mine in the hopes that at some point the devs will fix and realign them.
    It's BUGS bunny i tell you.
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yes,every orb, ingame, has been rotated to an angle. For some cw orbs that was an improvement as you can see them face up,however for some others,like the skull,it was a disaster as it has turned sideways. I keep mine in the hopes that at some point the devs will fix and realign them.

I transmuted my old pvp oppressors sideways orb to a primitive one from the last cta, and it's upright again. Maybe just redo the transmutation..?
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • yperkeimenosyperkeimenos Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    jonkoca wrote: »
    I transmuted my old pvp oppressors sideways orb to a primitive one from the last cta, and it's upright again. Maybe just redo the transmutation..?
    Well ,haven't tried that one since i'm out of skulls for transmutation.
    It's BUGS bunny i tell you.