test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Brand New Guild: The Kush Alliance! All are welcome! NO SPECIFICS :D!!!

chibisann01chibisann01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
WE WANT YOU!!!

Hello all! The name's Chibi, and with only my brother and my self in the guild, we are in DIRE need of recruits. Kush needs to be protected and together we can protect the kush that is rightfully ours! We don't care about level, or about your Neverwinter gaming interests, but rather your skill and kindness as a Kush Ally.

What we are willing\ wanting to do with this guild:
  • Dungeons (15- 45 min)
    - Dungeons are awesome for gear and stuff. SO anytime you've got a Dungeon to do in mind, let the guild know!
  • Skirmishes (10-30 min)
    -These are also good for some items, XP, and Astral Diamonds. Wanna do some quickies, just let the guild know ;)
  • PvP
    - WE ARE NOT A STRICTLY ORIENTED PvP GUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PvP is fun, but we are not making it a priority as of now, nor will it be a MUST DO! PvP requires some game experience and is best done with a PvP spec character. But don't be afraid to ask. Who doesn't want epic @ss equips to merk some fools??
  • Gauntylgrym
    - This will be done when we get more members. So as of now this is a no go; until we get more Kush lovers ;)
  • Leveling
    - HELP WHEN YOU CAN! We want everyone to experience the 60 feels. If you're not to busy, or have a GS of 14K... Please try and help the community. We are all brothers and sisters of Kush Alliance AND Neverwinter, and it's always a pleasure to see friends leveling up and capping out :D! Just askerino for the helps if needed.
  • Smurfing
    - We condone this!!! Character specs are tough, and PvP is even tougher. It's good to have allies with different roles at their disposal. It can definitely come in handy during competitive events.
  • #1 Guild NA
    - We want to be friendly, diverse, fun, skilled, high ;), and rated amongst the other guilds of Neverwinter. We don't have to be #1, but we should aim for #1. However, I have a feeling that with our new found allies, the Kush Alliance will forever be #1. Within our hearts, minds, and souls.

Rankings:
  1. Kush Journeyman
  2. Kush Apprentice
  3. Kush Knight
  4. Protector of Kush
  5. Kush Master
  6. Grandmaster Kush
  7. The Seers of Kush (Guild Master Rank)

Guild Mumble Server:

69.118.69.210: 64738 (if it does not work or asks for a pass, please inform me D:!)

Come join now! A new legion is about to rise. A true army of Kush Masters and dank equips, and we will not fail to destroy that which is evil, and protect those who battle with evil. The Kush Alliance awaits you!!!

IGN: Lvl 60 TR Ainsley Oakvale@chibisann01
Lvl 20+ HR Laila Emerald@chibisann01

Guild Search/ Name: Kush Alliance

PM here or in game. Send me mail. W/ e your heart desires ^-^
Post edited by chibisann01 on

Comments