test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Blackdagger's Edge

xetmk24xetmk24 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Foundry Quest Database
Hello everyone.

It's been a while since I posted in here... and played ;)

I recently finished a foundry quest called Blackdagger's Edge. It's en experiment of some sorts...
Anyway.

Forces of Neverwinter have cornered last remaining leaders of Blackdagger's pirates. An army was sent to deal with them but only a lone messenger returned from the battlefield.
Travel to Blackdagger's Edge and discover what happened.
Chose: Will you help cleric of Moradin bring justice, or will you avenge wizard's former lover?

Branching choices on how to deal with Blackdaggers - that's my experiment. Can I do it right? Do you know what to do to progress? Ect.
Combat and some story.

Quest: Blackdagger's Edge
Author: @topwicz
Short Code: NW-DIPEL76QR
Duration: 20-30 minutes

Appreciate any feedback. Have fun!
English isn't my first language so I apologise in advance.
Everything should be working though.

screenshot_2014-06-22-00-55-32_zps4f1c8e35.jpg
screenshot_2014-06-22-00-49-35_zps91cf6f2c.jpg
screenshot_2014-06-22-00-43-14_zps0b7aa30b.jpg
Echo of the Ancient - NW-DT2ABLPD2 - The Wizards forces are pillaging ruins of the ancient, elven kingdom of Illefarn. In order to stop them, you need to lead your party through old, abandoned mines. But beware... you are not alone there...
Post edited by xetmk24 on

Comments

• capnchefcapnchef Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The screenshots show some great looking scenery building. I'll be playing this one next time I'm on, for sure!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Campaign: The Creekside Chronicles NWS-DR2NAKVRN
    Part 1: The Lost Children NW-DU2N4I5YN / Part 2 Evil In The Mines: NW-DNHIJFGAT
    Part 3: No One Lives Forever NW-DHIOTYRQ3 / Part 4 Home Away From Home: NW-DSBY79LGB
  • xetmk24xetmk24 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hopefully you do. I need some info on this one ;)

I'm would love to trade foundries by the way if anyone want a review for a review.
    Echo of the Ancient - NW-DT2ABLPD2 - The Wizards forces are pillaging ruins of the ancient, elven kingdom of Illefarn. In order to stop them, you need to lead your party through old, abandoned mines. But beware... you are not alone there...
  • valcontar73valcontar73 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I would suggest to place Sann by Captain Elena, so you can see her better on dialog. But if the breast cleavage is intended, well, who am I to argue? ;)

The sparkle path is obviously confusing, due to the huge "terraforming" you have done.

You can correct it using some Place Markers and objectives.

Keep the good work.
    NWS-DLXTNXRF2 - Angeline von Stein
    NWS-DOVA9JIJV - The Lost Seneschal
    NW-DT3221YUY - The Wildcross Bride

Foundry Grand Master.
    edited June 2014
    Lol I didn't noticed that... Sann will be moved. That wasn't intentional ;)

When was the sparkle confusing? If in the branching choice I don't think I can do that.
  • valcontar73valcontar73 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    xetmk24 wrote: »
    When was the sparkle confusing? If in the branching choice I don't think I can do that.

Every time you leave Captain Elena, I would suggest to put 2 place markers (+ objective "reach point") on every exit of the encampment (two of them, one to the north, one to the south if I remember well) and one or two between the encampment and the mission objective.

So the sparkle path goes to the Place Marker, you can "control" it. Now seems that you must jump to the lake.

The most confusing one, was at the end, when you must go uphill to meet the "boss".
    NWS-DLXTNXRF2 - Angeline von Stein
    NWS-DOVA9JIJV - The Lost Seneschal
    NW-DT3221YUY - The Wildcross Bride

Foundry Grand Master.
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for playing and sharing your thoughts.

I replayed my quest. You are right about the path to boss. That's been fixed.
    I can't understand what else was confusing though.
    And unless placing markers without objectives on them somehow leads the sparkly thing... I really can't. When you make a choice you either go with Fordrin to kill Gorn or with Sathria to deal with Theron - in completely different places. I can't lead players to them using sparks... only describe where they need to go... Or is there something I don't know about?