test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

tr changes?

gunbahahagunbahaha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 139
ok so we saw all the nerfs etc etc on various classes and maybe this will help the balance
but i didnt see (unless if im mistaken) the changes on trs who are the masters of pvp and since other classes are nerfed they must be seriously nerfed to catch up
since they can kill you from stealth - itc this must be changed and maybe make them more useful on pve
how?
easy = just change 1-2 skills to aoe skills
for example shadow strike or bait and switch change them to aoe attack so this will break the perma stealth and give them help in pve
or change the passive that gives them 90% less stealth decrease from damage which is also ridiculous
the devs must understand that no other class in no other game can hit for ever from stealth cause in 1v1 this is impossible to defeat
ofc i speak for same geared chars and trust me ive tried all
so i wait for tr changes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    or gimme burst back and a stealth meter that re-fills up upon receiving damage and doing damage. i would really like 2-3 stuns/prones and why not +60% damages while out of stealth. i would really appreciate it. Why not even a spammable gap closer on an at will ( even 3 charges are good for me )
    you know... i would really like to be "nerfed" like that.

and i have an hr, just to say one. ANY tr want to try an 1vs1? maybe yours? i can do a vid showing how much OP is if you want.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    indeed the real battle atm is hr vs tr
    im not sure who is the best in 1v1
    but the fact is that hr is getting some nerf , tr?
    ofc tr must get +dmg out of stealth and an aoe skill which he lacks thats why noone wants him in pve
    as for pathfinder hr.... you know better if he is op or not compared to all but a tr who can out play him by using dmg from stealth and in the end his daily...
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Changes to DC's and TR's are on the way but not likely to make it in for M4.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    gunbahaha wrote: »
    indeed the real battle atm is hr vs tr
    im not sure who is the best in 1v1
    but the fact is that hr is getting some nerf , tr?
    ofc tr must get +dmg out of stealth and an aoe skill which he lacks thats why noone wants him in pve
    as for pathfinder hr.... you know better if he is op or not compared to all but a tr who can out play him by using dmg from stealth and in the end his daily...

tr as easily detectable in stealth, so easily that is not even funny.
    Hr are not getting nerfed. No.....really....
    CW are getting buffed pvp wise.
    The only ones nerfed are gwfs and there were a very good reason to do so..too many prones. i dont like the unstoppable changes but they will be rolled back 100%.

So in conclusion, Mod 4 is not about nerfing in pvp but buffing all except gwfs.
  • Options
    vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    so much for the no nerf threads.

TRs are not the kings of pvp. That belongs to those who Roar :) Take away stealth currently for TRs and you might as well delete the class. They are going to have to rework how they mechanic is used and also add damage to TRs.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    its obvious that you guys havent played 1v1 on top gear score
    well honestly roar is getting nerfed and i never used it anyway
    so just take a gwf , hr and tr of 18k gs and put them 1v1 then speak please
    i wont even mention gf and cw since they have no chance vs that tr
    the gwf was pretty good back in mod2 cause of deep gash
    now he is mediocre
    tr can kill anyone easily if played with patience so can hr. simple
    and again i speak of 1v1 not mass pvp . try it and see
    so this no chance on tr makes me wana go tr again
  • Options
    driiizztdriiizzt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Want TR do deal some DMG at PvE? Make Smoke bomb deal some dmg and should be enought.
  • Options
    qaqtuz3qaqtuz3 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Changes to DC's and TR's are on the way but not likely to make it in for M4.

Another year for these changes? TR atm suck as hell in PVE, no one want him in a serious party, it's ridiculous.
  • Options
    vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    qaqtuz3 wrote: »
    Another year for these changes? TR atm suck as hell in PVE, no one want him in a serious party, it's ridiculous.

don't worry they added a nerf for TR is the current patch. they haven't forgot about us :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    vteasy wrote: »
    don't worry they added a nerf for TR is the current patch. they haven't forgot about us :)

pls clarify
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »
    pls clarify

Trickster Rogue
    Wicked Remind: This power now properly has a maximum target cap of 5. This power now only generates AP one time, rather than for each target hit.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    vteasy wrote: »

He become a companion with bad DPS, 5% passive crit and smoke bomb.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    oh well we are not supposed to do dungeon anymore, this nerf is just to make us laugh