test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

60 Geared DC looking for PvE guild

fefeenahfefeenah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I dislike pick up groups! I'm looking for a fun, respectful, PvE minded guild - one with nice people who are not a-holes :)

I'm a dedicated healer who prefers a laid back approach to PvE, but I do enjoy progression. I haven't been able to complete some of the higher epic dungeons, such as Castle Never, due to several reasons (getting people together, being in a group with non-idiots and non-jerks, etc.) but would really like to attempt them. I understand that learning content takes time and patience, and expect the same courtesy shown to me as a healer.

I would consider myself a good healer - I've played a healer in many other MMOs with much success - and would really like to put those skills to use. I believe, from what I've seen in pugs, that most people who play this game expect the healer to save them from standing in bad or pulling extra mobs, and while I can occasionally make that happen, I hope to find a group of people who understand that the old "save your bacon so you can eek out bigger numbers" play style is not how this game was meant to be played.

I prefer not skipping content or cheesing, as I don't mind spending time completing the content laid out by the devs - but I won't complain if that's just how you do things.

I'm laid back and easy to get along with - no ego or anything here, and I can take constructive criticism well. If I say that I'll attend an event I will be there, equipped with everything I need.

As I stated above - I am primarily a PvE healer. I rarely PvP unless I'm really, really, really bored :)

Contact me here or in game. thanks! (Fefina in game)
Post edited by fefeenah on

Comments

• swejuggaloswejuggalo Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Rise Against might be for you. We try to have members of both PvE and PvP. We are trying to increase in numbers so we can do full guild runs more often. No Pro/Elite gameplay here, just have fun together :) Does not need to be so complicated and serious.
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Greetings Fefina,

Hope you're day is rocking well!

Feel free to check out our Guild Recruitment thread here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?690691-Win-or-Loose-We-Booze-PvE-PvP-Friendly!

If it sounds interesting/fun, we'd love to include you... I'm always a fan of running with a DC as my main is a Destroyer GWF, particularly with the proposed changes to Unstoppable for Mod 4, I'm going to need a super sweet DC to run with because Astral Shield/Healing will be a must! lol :cool:

I am confident that we can help you attain your goal of completing more of the Epic Dungeons, so just let me know if that's good for you... My handle is: @MakeCocktailsNotWar
    va8Ru.gif
  • yetimen1961yetimen1961 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited June 2014
    Hello Fefeenah,
    I myself am from Europe (Belgium) and I have been for a while in the guild. Mostly I am on in the week around 5-6 pm till 10 pm or later,in the weekends I'm on from early morning, during the day and evening. We help each other with dailys, quests , DD's ...and never leave anyone behind.

We use raidcall channel for voice chat ,check our web page and read guild rules.

You can p.m me here or go to our website, our guild website:

http://Tyrspaladium.forumotion.com

or recruitment thread on the forms here:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...lds-Guild-quot
    We are currently looing for more members so we can run more DD's often with full guild members.
    Have i nice day
  • fefeenahfefeenah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Thank you for the replies! I should have mentioned that I'm Canadian and would be on mostly weeknights after 5 MST and on weekends at various times.
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You might also want to look into joining Axios! We do mainly PVE, with the occasional bout of PVP if nothing else is going on. The main purpose of our guild is to have fun, and help people get better gear, improve upon their builds, and so forth! We do lots of T2s, and some of the more geared players (like me XD) often help some of the less experienced or equiped players make it through the T2.5s and T3s like CN, MC, and VT.

If you want to join, send me a message in game @katamaster81899 or you can PM any of the following if they are online! @zadair @mfreff @moran90 @nemotheheartless

(The above are all officers and guild leaders, like me, so don't be afraid to ask us questions if you have any!)
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    fefeenah wrote: »
    Thank you for the replies! I should have mentioned that I'm Canadian and would be on mostly weeknights after 5 MST and on weekends at various times.

Your game time matches up with our guilds peak play time so there are lot of us on nightly wanting to run dungeons together. We do all epic dungeons regularly, from t1 - Kesellers Retreat!