test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Grandmaster Artificer Bugged

wergildwergild Member Posts: 33
edited June 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
My Grandmaster Artificer is incapable of performing Rank 2 tasks. Is there any way to fix this?

Purple Grandmaster Artificer - perfectly capable of Rank 1 tasks - not so much Rank 2.

Add - I submitted a ticket elsewhere. It would just be nice for a mod or someone to poke their head in here and say, "Yep, seen that," or, "Hmm, never heard of that, have you tried..."

Thanks,
Wergild
Post edited by wergild on

Comments

• Options
    wergildwergild Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2014
    Still waiting on an answer or update. I've since won a Master Artificer (blue) - which amazingly is also not capable of performing Rank 2 tasks.

In other words, I have the top possible artificer (Grandmaster Artificer - Purple) - who is capable of performing rank one tasks, but incapable of anything above that, and the second highest possible artificer (Master Artificer - Blue) - who is also incapable of anything over rank one tasks.

So, what's the point of purchasing packs to get higher ranked profession assets when you still have train up common rank one assets?

Has anyone else experienced this?
  • Options
    midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    What tasks are you trying to do? I've had a bug once where a rank 3 could not do specific tasks in its profession before, so this is probably something similar.