test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rise Against - We search for nice and happy members of all kinds for PvP and PvE

swejuggaloswejuggalo Member Posts: 24 Arc User
We are a small guild with some skilled players just dying to learn and help others to rule in dungeouns and in PvP.
We love to help out and do more stuff together as a guild. Help us to have someone to help and have fun with :) The more members we get the more fun we will have!

We are a relaxed guild with no demands of a certain level of activity. Just join and have fun! And grab some friends for us too if you can :) Guild runs are the best! We have serveral 15-17+k GS members that can make most runs very easy for you.

A certain understanding of English is needed to join, since we are from different parts of the world and need one universal language that everyone understands.

Contact @swejuggalo, @whaddafuq, @tripwire or @maryxmachete by PM or mail for an invite.
Post edited by swejuggalo on

Comments

• fefeenahfefeenah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I will contact you in game -- I think you may be what I was looking for :)
  • thevak1thevak1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    umm just wondering around what time are you guys usually on and what time zone
  • swejuggaloswejuggalo Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    thevak1 wrote: »
    umm just wondering around what time are you guys usually on and what time zone

I can't really say a timezone since I have not been there around the clock and done a investigation on that ;-) We try to have people on constantly, but I think a bigger part could be americans (don't have more specifics in my head ;-) ). We have people from all over the world, as long as you can use English good enough. The plan is that you should never be alone.
  • swejuggaloswejuggalo Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    fefeenah wrote: »
    I will contact you in game -- I think you may be what I was looking for :)

Have you been able to contact any of us yet? :)