test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

how does the bonus work for the jubilee event?

battiermossbattiermoss Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
i see yellow text pop up here and there that i earned a bonus.. then at the end i get gold rank bonus or silver rank bonus.

what triggers these and how do i get the best rank / highest reward?

i think the gold rank bonus was 50 extra neverwinter renown (could have been more things but that stuck out)
Post edited by battiermoss on

Comments

• battiermossbattiermoss Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    just realized it's time based. derp
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yeah each task has a timer but apparently its broken , you get -

Gold 50 extra points.
    Silver 100 extra points.
    Bronze 75 extra points.

XD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • radtatatradtatat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201
    edited June 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Yeah each task has a timer but apparently its broken , you get -

Gold 50 extra points.
    Silver 100 extra points.
    Bronze 75 extra points.

XD

For Gold, you get 50 renown as extra reward and another 100 in the normal reward. Silver, you get 100 renown as extra reward but no renown in the normal reward. Bronze you get 75 renown in the extra reward and nothing in the normal.

It could have been a mixed up in terms of where the renown is placed, but in the end you get 150 for gold, 100 for silver and 75 for bronze, which works out fine i guess.
  • scoutmasterjscoutmasterj Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Also the bonus is based on completing the quest objectives . I've run this many times and too often everyone spends their time just killing mobs. For example, one of the possible fights is to destroy three catapults. If you waste your time killing every enemy you see, you may not complete the quest in time to get the bonus. Focus on the quest object and you should be fine. Usually the first two are easy to get within the bonus time and the third one isn't tough as long as you focus on the objective.