test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tanks would be more viable if pvp if we could defend...

silverleadsilverlead Member Posts: 63
edited June 2014 in PvE Discussion
Tanks would be more viable if pvp if we could defend or even use defense better. I know all MMOs are about dps and such but was hoping NW being the awesome rep it's always had would actually up the scale for pvp. Like why put in defense nodes if we can not really defend? Makes no sense to a sane person. All the tank specs I see for semi-viable builds in pvp are dps based. Why can tanks not be offense spec in pvp? Just make them harder to hit, take more damage and higher resist. I really enjoy playing defense but seems all the MMOs for the last decade or so nerf or don't implement this.

I can also tell about all the different changes that could be made to the mechanics and MMOS would be more attractive to other demographics. A lot of money to be made if ya pickup the intelligent, pro and even older demographics. Think about what the orginal D&D guys would do and implement that! Get rid of the suits calling the shots or the lacky guys and let the pros make the games again. I want to see this happen again!

Yeah tanks get the crappy deal in pvp. Get least amount of points but took the most damage and held my ground the longest but end result is least amount of points. Such crappy mechanics. I'm guessin' there wont be pro tournaments in NW huh?