test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Throne of the Lion

ryisnelly1ryisnelly1 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
just a quick question, so i have finally managed to get a Throne of the Lion and it is bind on pick up but when i look in the auction house they are for sale, i have searched every shop to see if i can find them to no success, where can i purchase it from where it is not bind on pick up?

thanks
Post edited by ryisnelly1 on

Comments

• midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    They probably got it as a reward from the skrimish, which should be BoE. However, don't expect to get one to drop :P.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    They probably got it as a reward from the skrimish, which should be BoE. However, don't expect to get one to drop :P.

This

Vendor thrones are BoP. However, there is a VERY slight chance that you can find a throne or a pet in the skirmish reward chest. Those are BoE and the source for the ones you are seeing on the AH.
  • ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Is the throne only for novelty purpose or it has other functions?
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited June 2014

To get dethroned by someone as they troll on it during PVP.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Well, it is a R3 mount - so if you don't have cash to spend, this is your chance to get one of the fastest mounts just for playing.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ghoulz66 wrote: »
    To get dethroned by someone as they troll on it during PVP.
    That's cool.

bioshrike wrote: »
    Well, it is a R3 mount - so if you don't have cash to spend, this is your chance to get one of the fastest mounts just for playing.
    Really?? Its description said "0% speed" so I thought the sitter is rooted at there and can't do anything.
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014

Yeah, no, the throne doesn't move lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    str8slayer wrote: »
    Yeah, no, the throne doesn't move lol.

Oh dang! Serves me right for seeing the "+3" next to the icon. D'oh!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    Oh dang! Serves me right for seeing the "+3" next to the icon. D'oh!

Yeah it says 0% on the tooltip, as if they'd give out a purple mount that moved! HA :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Would a mount training book work on the Throne? orwon't it work because it is a epic type mount? xD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Would a mount training book work on the Throne? orwon't it work because it is a epic type mount? xD

No, upgrading it does work. I upgraded mine and now it moves twice as fast as it used to.
    No idea what my toon is now.
    edited June 2014
    jonkoca wrote: »
    No, upgrading it does work. I upgraded mine and now it moves twice as fast as it used to.

0 x 2 = 0?
  • atlaskeanatlaskean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited June 2014
    Removed by user
  • thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    The minute I saw it was a throne that did not move I pictured a smug GWF sitting on it PVP.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • ulvielulviel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 741 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I totally need to get one of those!
    edited June 2014
    atlaskean wrote: »
    I can't wait to see the fights that come after when an already angry player dies and watches someone trolling them from a nice new throne. As if PVP doesn't already bring enough fighting and bickering to the game.

Now I want one...why must you mention these ideas.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Bah tried the upgrade on preview ,it won't allow it :< that would have been so awesome sliding through town on a 110% throne xD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
    edited June 2014
    Really just got mine for my pvp hr. Troll enemy spawn +1.
    edited June 2014
    Lol, I can now confirm that if you have an opposing team of early camp sitters there is no surer lure to make them jump off the reswpawn platform than the troll throne.

They just can't resist.