test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Illusionist Disappeared

duggyduggy Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Anyone else just discover that their Illusionist has disappeared? He was kind enough to leave behind the neck and ring I put on him, but the companion enchantments, all of which were a minimum of lv 5, have disappeared along with him. He was in an active slot.

This happened after the patch earlier today.

Comments

• Options
    mechomancermechomancer Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    My post is just a few underneath yours with the same issue.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?691901-Missing-Companion-after-patch
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Did you have a duplicate of this companion? I.e. Did you claim it more than once?
  • Options
    duggyduggy Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Shoot... I did a search too for "illusionist" and briefly scanned the forums but didn't see any other posts at the time. I must be going blind. Yes, I had two of them... and I agree with what you said in the other thread, you'd think they'd take the idle one and not the one in the active companion slot. I'm catching up on the posts and will reply over there once done. Thanks for pointing me to it. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    No problem. Thank you for contributing and I hope with multiple users having the same issue it will be addressed.
    It took them awhile to return my items. I was in game and went to do some refining and there they were, in my inventory.