test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

new music doesn't play.

reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
edited June 2014 in The Foundry
It's great to have new music in the foundry, but there's a problem with all the new tunes, both the new module 3 music, and the music that was bugged before and didn't play, even if they play in the music preview, they don't play neither in testplay, or when published.
This makes all new music useless...
i this happening to everyone or just me?
2e2qwj6.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2014
    anyone else is having this problem? I'd like to know if it's a problem on my end or not :/
    it happens with the caer xonig music, the winter festival music to give some examples.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    maegmaagmaegmaag Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    They are not (tried with caer konig track) playing by default when set to immediately. You need a trigger for it. Sometimes i am using "OnLoad" place marker, positioned right at (or nearby in the way PC is expected to go) the map entry spot, to trigger some things. And ofc as usual it wont play when set as an exterior backdrop (and not possible to set it for interior room "ambient" sound).
    dAuGVxU.png
    A bit nosy NW-DKG7E99X6
    "Hardcore" exploration journey and dungeon crawl. Read its description prior to trying it.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Ah, so it needs to be triggered, I'll try that. If that works it wouldn't be too bad, at least I could get it to play at all :)
    thanks for adding it to the audio bugs list Eldarth!
    2e2qwj6.jpg