test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pvp Bots, getting obnoxious.

borealis01borealis01 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So I've been pvping for the last couple of days (made a new char and leveling through pvp) when I hitted the 40-49 bracket I noticed some "players" had some suspicious behavior.

All (and i mean it) of them are Trickster Rouges, they all have the same move set: Dazing Strike -> Lashing Blade -> Path of Blades-> Bloothbath.

They've been queueing with random people, normally in pairs, they run through everything and get to point 2, they stand there until someone comes in and do the moveset above, after that they just get stuck in a pillar or keep running forward until they die.

I've already found around 5 of this guys, here's an example: <<Image removed, do not name and shame>>
They also have the same gear, green and white stuff with different handles, hope they do something about it before they start popping in the 60's brackets.

Comments

• lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Please use the support website or ingame help menu to report alleged wrongdoing. Making open accusations on the forums is considered a form of harassment ("name and shame") and is not permitted under Rules of Conduct.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.