Install Arc
Options

Feytouched is awesome...

2»

Comments

• Options
    quitegonejinquitegonejin Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2014
    I was being plinked at by a permas CoS and I was not hitting them back. Pretty darn sure, though one can never be 100% with cryptic.
  • Options
    lucifron44lucifron44 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    kweassa wrote: »
    All the while I was sucking up their life, none of them had a clue where i was

If they can't see and harm you, and LifeDrinker is only to suck up their life, then aren't there other enchants that will suck up more of their life? Flame, poison..
    Russian leaderboard first page. The proof.
  • Options
    kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    lucifron44 wrote: »
    If they can't see and harm you, and LifeDrinker is only to suck up their life, then aren't there other enchants that will suck up more of their life? Flame, poison..

Lifedrinker adds up additional healing on top of your lifesteal.
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Dont forget this item in this build would also be PERFECT. http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Sigil_of_the_Great_Weapon

I really wanna see someone try it to fullest extension. Feytouch, per negation, this arti and build. Omg so troll
  • Options
    kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Dont forget this item in this build would also be PERFECT. http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Sigil_of_the_Great_Weapon

I really wanna see someone try it to fullest extension. Feytouch, per negation, this arti and build. Omg so troll

With perfect negation enchantment, I've survived a full chain-prone combo attack from one of those conqueror GF's that hit like 5~6k with single prone attack alone. Normally the whole combo would hit me for around 40%~50% of my HP... but the overall damage I received in this case was somewhere around 6~7k TOTAL starting from the initial prone, few intermediary hits, and all upto the second and final knockback prone. The biggest damage received -- 4k CRIT damage from the GF's strong attack.

A word to the wise though. The last few matches I've sort of come to develop a bad habit of trusting the damage debuff too much, and it led to being sloppy. At any rate, no amount of damage debuff is going to save a frail TR from being attacked by multiple enemies. The damage debuff, at least for me, is extremely useful when I've slipped up and missed a rotation -- a situation where without powers like MI's ITC, WKs have no choice but to be CCd and beat-up while being visible. This works against ONE enemy.

At this point, the WK seems to be indeed optimized for one vs one combat much more than the MI.

(ps) I'm also trying out a 1-vs-1 "face-tank-GF/GWFs" type of melee build using Smoke Bomb, VP, Shadow Strike / DF + DHS / Courage breaker + Whirlwind of Blades / P.Feytouched + P.Negation

LOL, this is such a funny troll build. GFs don't know what to make of it. A TR pops out smoke.. shield block disabled, slowed.. hit by DF attacks.. and just when finally the daze is over and you do your trusted prone combo.. the whole, mighty GF chain-prone combo only making maybe a 20% dent on the TR's HP bar...

I don't really care if this works in higher levels or not. It's just so darn funny. Fits the name "Trickster" perfectly LOL
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'
  • Options
    rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Like I noted before, this sort of build is still very much effective in a top-end kind of PvP--although not in the way most people would expect. You are not to indefinitely contest a node against twenty hundred thousand people...but rather, you assist your team by applying party wide benefits from AoE daze, enemy debuff and AoE spike damage to kill off healers, CW and rangers in range. It never fails to surprise me how my Whirlwund of Blades can often turn the tides of battle.

A hopeless 3v3 with my team and me almost dead, pop Whirlwind, and bam, two enemies go down and the other runs away with a sliver of health (usually the GWF off to fetch a field potion.)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    kweassa wrote: »
    With perfect negation enchantment, I've survived a full chain-prone combo attack from one of those conqueror GF's that hit like 5~6k with single prone attack alone. Normally the whole combo would hit me for around 40%~50% of my HP... but the overall damage I received in this case was somewhere around 6~7k TOTAL starting from the initial prone, few intermediary hits, and all upto the second and final knockback prone. The biggest damage received -- 4k CRIT damage from the GF's strong attack.

A word to the wise though. The last few matches I've sort of come to develop a bad habit of trusting the damage debuff too much, and it led to being sloppy. At any rate, no amount of damage debuff is going to save a frail TR from being attacked by multiple enemies. The damage debuff, at least for me, is extremely useful when I've slipped up and missed a rotation -- a situation where without powers like MI's ITC, WKs have no choice but to be CCd and beat-up while being visible. This works against ONE enemy.

At this point, the WK seems to be indeed optimized for one vs one combat much more than the MI.

(ps) I'm also trying out a 1-vs-1 "face-tank-GF/GWFs" type of melee build using Smoke Bomb, VP, Shadow Strike / DF + DHS / Courage breaker + Whirlwind of Blades / P.Feytouched + P.Negation

LOL, this is such a funny troll build. GFs don't know what to make of it. A TR pops out smoke.. shield block disabled, slowed.. hit by DF attacks.. and just when finally the daze is over and you do your trusted prone combo.. the whole, mighty GF chain-prone combo only making maybe a 20% dent on the TR's HP bar...

I don't really care if this works in higher levels or not. It's just so darn funny. Fits the name "Trickster" perfectly LOL

You keep saying GF when I'm sure you mean GWF. BUT YEAH WHEN YOU FIRST CAME UP WITHTH IS BUILD WITH K. I was super stoked to. Try it. The only problem, I hate slotting VP. That's my only deterrent.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    No need to necro threads over 30 days old.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.