test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is JazzFong's leaving post?

lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
edited June 2014 in The Temple
Am I missing something or has it gone?
...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
"Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
..............not this one then.............
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    What? Jazzfong's leaving?? You mean leaving the game, or leaving the class?
  • tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    No I quit threads,he's probably had it removed by now.
  • godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    Such a shame.. i find many helpful cleric tips from his guide. It is always sad to see veteran & knowledgable players leave .
  • valencayvalencay Member Posts: 431 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?684491-Goodbye-all-!!-Goodbye-cleric-!!
    the thread was closed and sent to the lower depths.. pretty much what they do everytime with threads that don't say how awesome they are
    Aset Xharran, Oppressor CW
  • jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    godhric wrote: »
    What? Jazzfong's leaving?? You mean leaving the game, or leaving the class?

Indeed, i am leaving both the game and the class, however i will still keep an eye on the temple. You can still see me answering some of your questions or giving my opinion abt clerics. I do know about "i quit threads" is not allowed but i thought that is restricted to "rage-quit-shouting-and-yelling-here-and-there" only. Never mind, we got a good hardworking CM here which is also a good news for u all. At least some of you know i am leaving and had sent me some wishes. I think this thread is gonna closed too, good luck fellow clerics, may meet u all again in M4, starting with a new supporter class (if any) and steamrolling others in level 10 pvp.

Oh ya, my guide abt skills analysis isn't complete yet, feel free to help me expand it or perfect it, TY.
  • rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You are leaving D:

Okay, I'm no cleric, but I'm sadder than everyone here. Jazz has been in my guild FOREVER. It feels like forever. And I love all my guild members as if we were family...

I wish you all the best wherever your adventures may next take you. If you do decide to come back, know that you will still have your place in our guild. I'll make a note to Blue not to remove your clerics for inactivity or any other reason.

Godspeed Jazz! It's been very nice playing with you.

-- Brandon
  • biibiisaibiibiisai Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    jazzfong wrote: »
    Indeed, i am leaving both the game and the class, however i will still keep an eye on the temple. You can still see me answering some of your questions or giving my opinion abt clerics. I do know about "i quit threads" is not allowed but i thought that is restricted to "rage-quit-shouting-and-yelling-here-and-there" only. Never mind, we got a good hardworking CM here which is also a good news for u all. At least some of you know i am leaving and had sent me some wishes. I think this thread is gonna closed too, good luck fellow clerics, may meet u all again in M4, starting with a new supporter class (if any) and steamrolling others in level 10 pvp.

Oh ya, my guide abt skills analysis isn't complete yet, feel free to help me expand it or perfect it, TY.

Good luck, man. Maybe you will feel better about NW some time later when the game is more balanced. I am still playing DC as main in hope of some positive changes, and hope they come with Mod4...
  • almondumalmondum Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm sorry to see you leave jazz. I thank you for all the guides and advices you gaves us and I hope to see you back one day.

Even I am uncertain about my cleric, I am having exams right now so I didn't bothered to check the game, I just read the patch notes sometimes.

I was thinking at going back to AION, I heard they are going to allow character migration soon. Also, clerics there are powerful in what they need, if well customized.

Thanks again and I wish you luck at that new game you're about to try. I'm hoping here to see ESO Free to Play xD (what a fool I am).