test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for guild.

bladnasterbladnaster Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hi all.

I am looking for a good group of people to run with. I'm not into pvp at all, nor am I really worried about the skills of the players. I'm just looking for some fun.

One thing I feel is needed is some kind of chat, be it ventrillo, teamspeak, or whatever. Most of the games I have played, I have ended up being in relatively small guilds with great people whom I really enjoyed the company of.

Right now I have 4 lvl 60 characters, (TR, CW, HR, DC) which are decently geared I guess. As of right now only my CW is in Icewind.

I have grouped for all of probably 2 minutes in this game because of the looting system which is probably the worst looting system I have ever seen. I'm figuring if I run with friends, it will be more tolerable, no matter how horrid I think it is.

I also have only run a couple of the 5 man dungeons (solo) and no epic content so I will have alot to learn in running groups and the harder dungeons in general though that is part of the fun:).

I'm a bit older than most players, and I'm not really into the whole hierarchy set up. I'm just a gamer looking for like minded gamer's.

I guess thats enough for now. May already be TL;DNR.

Flawed
Post edited by bladnaster on

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    We debated the loot system early on and tried a few different ways. In the end we went with a NEED everything system. This way there are never any accidental rolls, when it came to actual upgrades players needed, they were either found in the chests at the end or locked to class specific rolls anyway. So NEED covers everything else and seems to make our members happy and keeps pugs from clicking the wrong option.

We run a lot of PvE dungeons and use teamspeak3.
  • urfkndeadurfkndead Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    We Need on all you can and only GREED on purples. The only exception to that is when we are helping someone get gear. Which we do a LOT. We play a lot of PvE and PvP. We have a well respected community of over 400 people with a minimum of 20 people online at one time. We use RaidCall as our voice server and our website has a lot to offer as well. Feel Free to check us out and apply. It's just a simple questionnaire. Our Guild is well Structured and organized. We have one independent leader and the senior officers run the guild. The leader is not biased towards the officers decisions so it keeps things very smooth. If you're interested join Legion of Lloth! You won't regret it. Here's a link for you http://legionoflloth.enjin.com/page/747057
  • waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited June 2014
    GM might just be what you are looking for check out our website. www.guildmedieval.com

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly-Beholder

Please add me in game to chat @waggiwi
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Howdy Bladnaster,
    You can also check out Tyrs Paladium and see if you like what you see. Just go to the Guild rules thred and check those out. If those sound good to you, then go to the Guild recruitment thred and to the Neverwinter section and read over the questioneer and fill one out. Look forward to hearing from you.
  • godwyn13400godwyn13400 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    bladnaster wrote: »
    Hi all.

I am looking for a good group of people to run with. I'm not into pvp at all, nor am I really worried about the skills of the players. I'm just looking for some fun.

One thing I feel is needed is some kind of chat, be it ventrillo, teamspeak, or whatever. Most of the games I have played, I have ended up being in relatively small guilds with great people whom I really enjoyed the company of.

Right now I have 4 lvl 60 characters, (TR, CW, HR, DC) which are decently geared I guess. As of right now only my CW is in Icewind.

I have grouped for all of probably 2 minutes in this game because of the looting system which is probably the worst looting system I have ever seen. I'm figuring if I run with friends, it will be more tolerable, no matter how horrid I think it is.

I also have only run a couple of the 5 man dungeons (solo) and no epic content so I will have alot to learn in running groups and the harder dungeons in general though that is part of the fun:).

I'm a bit older than most players, and I'm not really into the whole hierarchy set up. I'm just a gamer looking for like minded gamer's.

I guess thats enough for now. May already be TL;DNR.

Flawed

Hello there Bladnaster.

Les Héritiers de Poindanel (Heirs of Poindanel) Will be very happy to welcome You, as You seems to be exactly the kink of player we are looking for.

We are a small newborn guild, on Dragon. Most of our members have not yet accessed Viewing Dale yet, and we are actually working on gathering armor set for our lvl 60 members, without relying to PUGs or AH. So or main goals at the time being are :

Have fun, have fun, have fun, and, as much as possible, have fun.

Run all the dungeons, starting with T1, then T2, and eventually try Valindra and Malabog, when we will have some descent chances.

Explore Icewind Dale, which is very unknown to us.

We don't go PvP at all, just because we all think that teamwork, friendly groups and mutual support is much more gratifying than trying o kill other player controlled toons.

We also try to play each event (call to arms and the like) as much as possible.

To answer to Your comment about looting system, when we group, loot is always "free for all", then exchanging items with other group members based on need, which spares us the terrible Windows popping up everywhere during fights.

We use mumble, we have a server, and although we are french (nobody is perfect), we can talk in English (well, just as frenchies ca ;)).

You can peek at our recruitment post here :
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?696021-Dragon-European-time-zone-quot-Les-H%E9ritiers-de-Poindanel-quot-are-recruiting

So if You are interested, Please write me intake at Kermiac@godwyn13400. We all have family and job, but we are online each day even if just for invocation, and play 1-2 times a week, often on Monday-tuesday and Friday nights. Our timezone is Central European Summer Time, which is GMT+2.

I hope to read from You soon.

Kermiac.
    Officers :

Dea Tacita@deotacito13
    Urghosh@godwyn13400
    Raven Vifargent@dwarthpower

Guild Leaders :

Kermiac@godwyn13400
    Trogeirr@Dwarthpower