test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Queue

magoguitarristamagoguitarrista Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 105
edited June 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
As the title says, queue, i believe i don't need to express what's the problem, we all know... Aparently our deary's devs dont...
I remember when you can play alone, when you dont need a party, or getting scream at the zone like an idi... to get to any dungeon because you have this wonderful tool called "Queue"...
Its imposible to make a decent party at last in dungeons 60 epic with this tool, there is always bugged, you will never had a full party at the beginning, you probably get in with 1 or 2 players, 1 disconnected that can't be kicked and have to wait like an hour until people start coming...
So, my beloved devs, when you're done counting your piles of money, please take a look and fix this at once, its not the first time you broke it, you can fix it again then, stop module 4 development and offer a quality material to your users...
Thanks
Post edited by magoguitarrista on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2014
  • Options
    solokittensolokitten Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    What's strange is, is that the queue system works fine for skirmishes... but, whenever I tried, never got a dungeon queue to work.
  • Options
    giggliatogiggliato Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The queue has a lot of issues, not the least of which is that it does not allow for the group to choose their desired party makeup, meaning if there are 4 in a group with no GF, the queue could spend hours looking for a GF that will never appear. Adding an option to vote for which class the party wants could fix that.

As a GF I have been queuing into boss battles for awhile now, I can tell when a queue is at a boss or not depending on whether or not the green arrows all appear at once or take some time to appear.

Probably the entire system needs to be thrown out and reworked.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    giggliato wrote: »
    The queue has a lot of issues, not the least of which is that it does not allow for the group to choose their desired party makeup, meaning if there are 4 in a group with no GF, the queue could spend hours looking for a GF that will never appear. Adding an option to vote for which class the party wants could fix that.

As a GF I have been queuing into boss battles for awhile now, I can tell when a queue is at a boss or not depending on whether or not the green arrows all appear at once or take some time to appear.

Probably the entire system needs to be thrown out and reworked.

Theres is that problem too, but the worse of the is the one that let a party without the ability of being full
    i dont know what cause it, but i try like 5400000 times an everytime i accept the queue party invitation in the windows show's 2 "decline" 2 players accept and 1 empty, there is always 2 players when you get into a dungeon... I dont really care if the queue finds a GWF or a missing class, in fact i dont care at all if you get in with a full CW's party xD, but a full one...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    "What's strange is, is that the queue system works fine for skirmishes... but, whenever I tried, never got a dungeon queue to work."

Thats true, but in dungeons is messed up, I've trying to get the High Vizier by visiting all the dungeons where the parts get dropped, but i only made 1 in 9 shots because of this queue problem, plus that there is the factor that the only time the queue works the party its not good enough to fight the last boss, the factor of luck when you open the final chest, and the factor of when you get in out of the DD event the daily key and the epic key doesn't work in many dungeons because its bugged...
    It really results in a 99% of fail trying to get a successful dungeon...
  • Options
    ryan3261ryan3261 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The Queue is, for the most part, worthless! It either doesn't work or there just aren't 5 players at any level trying for dungeons. For days, I have tried to enter three seperate dungeons and after a wait of over an hour, I just give up and abandon the dungeon quest. Since my level increases by continuing the game, the dungeon is unable to complete. I even purchased the "Hero of Neverwinter" package with hopes that this would no longer happen. If I am pushed to the head of the line in the queue, coulda fooled me. Waste of good money if you ask me. If it is broke, fix it along with the other bugs known. This game has been live now for some time and these issues should be addressed. Why plat a game if you are unable to play it. My two cents worth. That was better spent the the Hero of Neverwinter packege.