test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fix class balance and ensure game profitability

jrfbrunetjrfbrunet Member Posts: 388 Arc User
edited June 2014 in PvE Discussion
This is a message to the Devs and one they should pass on to the bean counters:

Fix the problems with the DC and GF classes and you will inherently fix a host of other issues.

No one wants to play their DC anymore - there are plenty of threads explaining why.
No one wants to play their GF anymore - there are plenty of threads explaining why.
If there are less DCs and GFs online at any given time, then there are much longer queues for Dungeons.
If there are longer queues for Dungeons, players in general will become less and less interested in this game - they will log in less, they will find it harder to justify spending Zen/AD on items in a game that they're less interested in playing and will spend cash in other games since they spend more time in those other games.
This snowball effect just gets worse at time progresses without a fix to class balance. (There's even a poll on this forum proving that the most requested fix/feature is the restoration of class balance)

Of all the other things that could be fixed, improved, or added to the game, the issue with GFs and DCs that is causing people to stray to other games could ultimately... bankrupt this game.

I can't really get excited about the next module, or anything else PWE could add to this game, when I know that the dungeon queues will still be long (not to mention PVP) and I will still feel like I'm wasting time grinding other, much less interesting things in game while waiting on a dungeon (dungeons are the CORE of D&D games, after all). If everyone feels the same as I do (eventually), then how long before the population drops below a profitable number?
Where'd my blinky-blinky path go?