test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a Guild

nikolaos06nikolaos06 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
I have a level 60 control wizard character and I want to join a guild. My character is in Caer-Konig.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Howdy nikolaos06,

Check out Tyrs Paladium and see if we seem to be what you are looking for. Go to the Guild ruls thred first and read through them. If that sounds good to you, then back up to the Guild Recruitment thred and to the Neverwinter section and read through the questioneer. Then just make a post answering the questions and one of the Guild Officers will get back to you. You can also go to our thred HERE in these Neverwinter forums in this Guild Recruitment thread and post in there as well.

And finally a quick statement about what Tyrs Paladium is about. We are a No Drama, no zreg guild all about having a laid back and work together community. We dont' care what level or how long you have, or have not, played group. We do have a voice chat service, RaidCall, for those that want to use that, but it is not mandatory. We do have players from several times zones all around the globe, so you can usually find someone on to party with, and we are always looking for more non-US players.

Lastly, we are also a muti game guild, with Trys chapters in DDO, Neverwinter and ESO, so if you like those games as well, you can still be part of the family while playing them.

Hope to hear from you,

Ghosty.