test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ioun Stone of Radiance Rank 30

jstiddyjstiddy Member Posts: 24 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Ok, so I dished out a ton of AD to get my stone upgraded to rank 30 and unluck the epic skin. Which is described as " a multi colored sphere that shimmers with the ethereal glow of the feywild. Yet, the animation is still the same basic tiny little white/possibly light blue dot. Its unlike any other Stone especially considering it's Max rank and epic. PLEASE patch this. Please have this brought to the attention of the devs/whoever can fix. I'm not the only one with this issue. It doesn't have the fat banner like all the other stones. Just a skinny little line. I know this is not a big deal but when you put as much time and money into this game, you should get what you pay for.
Post edited by jstiddy on

Comments

• crazymikeecrazymikee Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i would definatly buy one if it was rainbow colored. or jamacian colors would be cool too (:<
    Coach Mike - 19.1k PvP CW
    CRAZY MIKE - 14.6k PvE CW

Backbone - 16.7k PvP HR
    [SIGPIC]http://i59.tinypic.com/s3hts7.png[/SIGPIC]
  • alexgabriel23alexgabriel23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 276
    edited May 2014
    i agree i got an stone of radiance too and i only see the lvl 1 skin the othe skins doesnt even exist
  • anatas07anatas07 Member Posts: 164 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    Same problem here, but ... I want it to look like 3-4 little butterflies going round and round :D
    If you see this and have the answer - PM me or answer real quick because this post will be removed
  • prancerhoodprancerhood Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    my lvl30 stone of radiance stays the same colour and size, but the rotation becomes faster if you choose a more advanced skin

to be fair i like simple things, even if the most advanced skin was coloured i'd still be using the same little white basic one.
  • jstiddyjstiddy Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I didn't notice it went faster. i guess that's a little bit cooler. lol
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Nah, what I'd want is a stone that makes me totally invisible in OPvP and the best I've found atm is stone of might (bars shop). It's the first skin is near to transparent and somebody will have to make their best finding me in stealth :P

As for black ice stone it's a *cough* one big black trap for a stealthy rogue.
  • alexgabriel23alexgabriel23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 276
    edited June 2014
    hope we get a fix .... i didnt care much before but atm i demand to have the skins they added there which dont exist
    edited June 2014
    my lvl30 stone of radiance stays the same colour and size, but the rotation becomes faster if you choose a more advanced skin

to be fair i like simple things, even if the most advanced skin was coloured i'd still be using the same little white basic one.

Actually i just compared it to a friend of mine's stone and his is only rank 1. No difference whatsoever. No speed difference. The animation is messed up. Even the Stone of Might has a fat red banner.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Please ensure that your posts add something of substance to a thread--do not bump threads merely for the sake of bumping them. Also, this has been moved to Bug Reports.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
    edited June 2014
    Fair enough. New to the forums and wasn't aware that was a rule. I'm glad it is moved to bug report. Thank you.
    edited June 2014
    Really hope they are fixing this issue during maintenience. Surely it couldn't take that long. If you pay the AD and Rank out the best companion possible to max 30, you deserve the cool animation. Just like all the other ioun stones have. Ridiculous.