test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for guild.

tdachtdach Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I am a total newbie. Looking for a chilled out guild with people to run earlier dungeons and lower level pvp at the minute. I'm not online all the time as I'm studying and work full time.
I'm on the dragon server, and GMT timezone. When I do get to play it's normally between 2200 and midnight so a guild active at this sort of time wold be helpful.
Dach
Post edited by tdach on

Comments

• rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You can check out Relentless at http://relentless.guildlaunch.com and send me at tell @rishzoth. 85% of our guild is EU-based and many of the new recruits are newer 60s. Your availability would fit ours and I look forward to hearing from you.

• godwyn13400godwyn13400 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hello there.

Our guild, "les héritiers de Poindanel" (translation Heirs of Poindanel) Will be happy to welcome You. I am just the same situation as You, and play 2200 100, but GMT+2 (CEST). But I can match yours. Our guild is very young, and based on friendship, team play, and fair loot reparation.

We are french, but can manage with English too (as we learn English to be capable of reading the fist AD&D rules, which was not translated at this time). We use Neverwinter built in voice chat, or sometimes Skype , or text.

Our lowest recrue is a lvl 21 trickster rogue, but Will follow if Your are at lower level.

Join me at Kerouac@godwyn13400, I log daily, for invocation and repeatable dailies lvl 60 quest.

We are much more focussed on PvE, but PvP is not absolutely out of question, specially at low level.

Hope to read You.

Kermiac (Thierry IRL).
    Officers :

Dea Tacita@deotacito13
    Urghosh@godwyn13400
    Raven Vifargent@dwarthpower

Guild Leaders :

Kermiac@godwyn13400
    Trogeirr@Dwarthpower
  • waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited May 2014
    GM might just be what you are looking for check out our website. www.guildmedieval.com

We are a world wide guild that was formed in 2001.

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly-Beholder

Please add me in game to chat @waggiwi
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com
  • yetimen1961yetimen1961 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited May 2014
    Tyrs Paladium is a multi-game, drama free, 25+ yr old (most are early 30s-50s+) guild.. We are an American guild with an international/Euro flavor. We are happy to arrive in the Neverwinter community, and are seeking new blood. We plan to have members on at all times, but left & right coasters (from California to New York) in the US should find plenty on during peak hours.

Demographics: We are looking for Americans and Eurozone players who are:

* seeking great adventure and camaraderie with like-minded players.
    * looking for a NO DRAMA GUILD.
    * who enjoy teamwork.

We will be a decent sized guild, yet we'll run it tight knit. We believe in helping each other, and most of all having as much fun as possible while we play. We are a Neverwinter and DDO guild only. Our specialty is Dungeons & Dragons.

Hey i'm from Europe (Belgium) ill joined Tyrs couple months now , we help each other and never left someone behind , most are from US.
    Ill play in the week around 5-6 pm till 10 pm , in the weekends i'm on from the early morning and rest of the day .