test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fighting fantasy deathtrap dungeon

emeraldfox12emeraldfox12 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2014 in The Foundry
Hey guys anyone ever remember some adventure books called fighting fantasy? Specifically Deathtrap dungeon? Well im almost at the level were I can access the foundry and remember this book fondly from my youth and it got me thinking. Why not try and recreate something similar in the foundry? For those of you who dont know the jest here's what it is.

Your an adventurer takeing up the challenge of entering a dungeon maze. Were around every corner in every room there's either treasure, riches beyond your wildist imagination, or if your really unlucky monsters and traps.

Thought i might do something with the same idea in Never winter when I really get the hang of the foundry. What do you guys think?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hey guys anyone ever remember some adventure books called fighting fantasy? Specifically Deathtrap dungeon? Well im almost at the level were I can access the foundry and remember this book fondly from my youth and it got me thinking. Why not try and recreate something similar in the foundry? For those of you who dont know the jest here's what it is.

Your an adventurer takeing up the challenge of entering a dungeon maze. Were around every corner in every room there's either treasure, riches beyond your wildist imagination, or if your really unlucky monsters and traps.

Thought i might do something with the same idea in Never winter when I really get the hang of the foundry. What do you guys think?

I really like your idea. I used to play deathtrap dungeon, 15+ years ago. Recreating such a fine game in a foundry mission (or even campaign) would be pure awesomesauce.

Deathtrap dungeon gameplay - for inspirational purposes

• Options
    emeraldfox12emeraldfox12 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Well thats teh basic idea once I figure out how to use the foundry. I was going to create a series of these dungeons. Each one differnt from the other one. but still have to learn how to use the foundry proporly first