test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking For Guild

chrisoldwizchrisoldwiz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
Well the title says it all really :cool:

I'm a longtime MMO player just finding my feet in NWO but have realised with my first 60 that a diet of pugging seems less that ideal

The first 60 is a HR and there's a TR, GWF. GF and DC all in the 30s or 40s, as I like to get the feel of different classes and how they play before committing to a 'main'.

I'm a brit in the UK, 55, married with grown up kids who I haven't yet persuaded to leave home, and work for myself from home, so in gaming terms I tend to mess about during the day when I can goof off and look for more involved / committed things to do in the evenings (all UK time)

Ideally a guild that would trial me would have enough active players within those time slots that I could have regular company as I venture on in Neverwinter, I don't see the point of being in a guild where all the guild activity is when I am asleep!

I have, in the past, been a committed raider in another game (for 6 years), but in truth that is now too much like working without getting paid, so while I care about trying to play well, I'm more relaxed about it, and more interested in enjoying the company than in server / region firsts etc
Post edited by chrisoldwiz on

Comments

• rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hello chrisoldwiz :)

Check out the recruitment thread of Guild Medieval. Perhaps we are what you are looking for.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly

Our community exists since 2001. We try to maintain a drama free, family oriented, and people focused environment for all our members. We recruit for a good fit to the community and focus on the person behind the keyboard. . Feel free to message @waggiwi or @rhoda in game.

Rhoda
  • ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Howdy chrisoldwiz,
    You may want to check out Tyrs Paladium , We are a multi game guild, that has several international members. We are a very laid back, no drama, no zerg and no worry group of folks. We do have a Raid Call chanel for voice chat for those that want to use it. Check out our web page and read thru the guild rules, if those agree with you, go to the Recruitment thred and fill out our questioneer for the Neverwinter section.

I'd like to share some links with you:

Our recruitment thread on the Forums here:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...lds-Guild-quot

Our guild website:

http://tyrspaladium.forumotion.com/

You sound like just our kind of chap, so look forward to hearing from you.
  • yetimen1961yetimen1961 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited May 2014
    Hello Chris , I myself am of Europe (belgium) and I have been for a while in the guild.Mostly I am the week on 5-6 pm to 10pm, sometimes longer,in the weekend's'early in the morning ,during the day and evening.We help each other with dailys,quest DD's .
  • yetimen1961yetimen1961 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited May 2014
    Hello Chris , I myself am of Europe (belgium) and I have been for a while in the guild.Mostly I am the week on 5-6 pm to 10pm, sometimes longer,in the weekend's'early in the morning ,during the day and evening.We help each other with dailys,quest DD's .

Tyrs Paladium