test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Glove / Mainhad Drop Poll

unrealized1977unrealized1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 100
edited June 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I have created a poll to try and track how many people got their black ice gloves before or after the recent neverwinter patch. This will help us determine if the recent patch may have adversely affected the overall drop rate of BI items from heroic encounters or did something else change such as damage providing you the epic drop etc. Please make sure you read the question and go from there, I included GF/DC in one group since they are the lowest in overall damage.

If you never received gloves before or after the patch just reply directly to this post.

Thanks

Levia Shadewalker
Post edited by unrealized1977 on

Comments

• Options
    brazennlbrazennl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2014
    I received the bracers and the main hand before, as well as after the patch.

IIRC:
    CW bracers
    GWF bracers
    << PATCH >>
    CW main hand
    GWF main hand
    DC bracers
    DC main hand

Not sure what to vote ...

E: Got all gloves from Remo, and main hands from different Beholder's events.
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I believe i got 2 cw and 1 dc gloves pre patch and 1 cw and gf gloves post patch. I've alsp not been trying heroics as much now that I have my bracers.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I got
    1 CW Black ice main hand
    1 CW Black ice Gloves
    1 GF Hammerstone boots BoE
    Patch
    1 CW Black ice Gloves
    2 CW Black ice main hands
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    gromm1tgromm1t Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I got from IWP

1 CW Black ice main hand
    1 CW Black ice Gloves

some Hammerstone Boe items

(just too lazy to grind all stuff for crafting)

Drop rate seems to be nice.
  • Options
    nathanmehew2435nathanmehew2435 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    1 GWF Main hand post patch and that's all
    Still no gloved dropping for me on any class im afraid.
  • Options
    suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Did HE events all weekend (and appropriate ones as well as others too). No gloves on TR, of course half the time I get a client crash on remo and that doesn't help the odds much -- especially when you log back in to be in another instance other than your party with no chance to get back in time. I have done over 200 major HE events with no gloves. I did get the hammerstone orb and cleric thing.
  • Options
    komodoonekomodoone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 64
    edited May 2014
    before patch: rank 4s/5s and crafting items.

after patch: rank 4s/5s and crafting items.
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Before patch = GWF Gloves and main hand.

After patch = GWF glove(different GWF) and CW gloves. No main hands.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Gotten gloves and main hand on my HR both before and after the patch.
  • Options
    arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I've gotten my HR gloves THREE times in a ROW from the Remorhaz after the patch.
    Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
    bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
    New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
  • Options
    cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    My fresh GFW just got his glove drop. 1 1/2 The Remorhaz.
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    GF got Main hand on Preview, No one got either post patch, but only 2 of 3 qualified for DV and only GF has fought the Beholder twice.
  • Options
    steviefischersteviefischer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    GWF: Main hand twice before patch, gloves after patch.
    HR & CW: Neither... I've been trying since day one of release, still no luck :(
    5peb.png
  • Options
    doriangreighdoriangreigh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 707 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I have created a poll to try and track how many people got their black ice gloves before or after the recent neverwinter patch. This will help us determine if the recent patch may have adversely affected the overall drop rate of BI items from heroic encounters or did something else change such as damage providing you the epic drop etc. Please make sure you read the question and go from there, I included GF/DC in one group since they are the lowest in overall damage.

If you never received gloves before or after the patch just reply directly to this post.

Thanks

Levia Shadewalker

I finally received my gloves for CW yesterday I think, not sure if this is before or after a patch. I have ran a ton of blue and purple heroics, however I rarely am able to find Remorhaz or the Beholder. I think I have found or been able to participate in 2/2 respectively. I have seen I can't even count how many motherlodes however almost never can fully complete it and when I do it seems I pretty much get nothing but blue or green item drops from it and I'd like to think my CW in HV set would be able to dish out more than enough to get a share of good drop chances.

It seems that most people are just wanting to do the quests that (rem and beholder) that seem to drop the items often. Its getting harder to find people to run the blue heroics and the purple ones don't seem to really drop anything good despite their difficulty.

I have several other characters but none of them have been able to participate in beholder or remorahz fights due to those never being available while playing on those. I have done numerous bear rider round up and other blue Heroics. I have never seen the other quest people say drop gloves or main hand I believe it is raid the raiders ... and as far as I know I don't think I have seen that quest ever.

My opinion is it might be nice to have a dungeon in the area that could drop main hand and glove items.

I also have the opinion that doing enough blue heroics should give a decent chance to get those items. A more linear approach would be nice. such as gloves only drop from motherlode and other high end heroics in icewind pass. Main hand weapon should drop only from dwarven valley high end heroics.

I am not sure what the spawn rate of the current big heroics that drop these items but from my experience they are gone before I can ever find them and with them being hard to find in general with a small chance to get an item and odds are youll get the something from the elk tribe dwarf hammer gear that is ridiculously underwhelming since sharrandar and dread ring have as good if not better gear drops far more easier to get.

I would also like to see the 2 - 3 man heroics drop this else dwarf hammer stuff, and the blue and purple heroics should be dropping the black ice and mats stuff.

***Update 6/4/2014***
    I just got a MH for my GWF yesterday from a beholder in DV. I also just got the gloves for my GF from a Rem. This brings me up to:

1 gloves for CW
    2 gloves for DC
    1 gloves for GF
    1 MH for GWF

So I still am needing gloves for my GWF and MH for all the other ones. I have ran a bunch of Epics for gloves on my GWF and nothing but got lucky on a HM so I guess a little longer and i'll get the gloves for my GWF. I have no idea how long it will take to get a MH drop for my DC CW or GF and my concern is I may not be able to get one by the time I unlock the 3rd rank of Black Icesmithing.
  • Options
    brazennlbrazennl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2014
    I finally received my gloves for CW yesterday I think, not sure if this is before or after a patch. I have ran a ton of blue and purple heroics, however I rarely am able to find Remorhaz or the Beholder. I think I have found or been able to participate in 2/2 respectively. I have seen I can't even count how many motherlodes however almost never can fully complete it and when I do it seems I pretty much get nothing but blue or green item drops from it and I'd like to think my CW in HV set would be able to dish out more than enough to get a share of good drop chances.

It seems that most people are just wanting to do the quests that (rem and beholder) that seem to drop the items often. Its getting harder to find people to run the blue heroics and the purple ones don't seem to really drop anything good despite their difficulty.
    I'll help anyone with anything in the game. But next to Epic DV, Mother Lode is something I avoid when I can. At least, for me, it always bugs out. For instance, somehow a Bear Rider ends up on top of the big ice block and can't be targeted anymore, and that's the end right there.
  • Options
    jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You should have made the survey multiple choices as most people have more then 1 character.

Add before patch HR = 2 gloves
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • Options
    arianrrhodarianrrhod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I am so angry and frustrated! 50 epic encounters! 0 gloves 0 dagger. Rogues are being screwed over!
    I am about to quit the game. Whats the point of playing when all your time and effort is fruitless?
    So done!
  • Options
    silverquicksilverquick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Pre-Patch I got...

Two Black Ice Gloves
    One Black Ice Orb

Post Patch I got

One Black Ice Gloves
    One Black Ice Orb

CW-MoF
  • Options
    izidiusizidius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited June 2014
    arianrrhod wrote: »
    I am so angry and frustrated! 50 epic encounters! 0 gloves 0 dagger. Rogues are being screwed over!
    I am about to quit the game. Whats the point of playing when all your time and effort is fruitless?
    So done!

Keep trying, I got mine 2 days ago and I did around 58 encounters. Got the gloves at Remo, I reached after it started and didn't attack the small remo's and mined the black ice when told to, then kept attacking the big Remo and it dropped. Pretty sure I didn't do lots of dmg since I reached late and I was in my pvp gear.
  • Options
    calvin1tagcalvin1tag Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Over 40 hours played between 4 characters zero drops (gloves that is) pre-patch
  • Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hi!

From my 2 chars only the GF got his gloves, nothing else, my GWF nothing to this day and i'm beginning to loose my faith in heroic encounters too. I do most of them alone (with my GWF of course :) ) to increase my chance for a drop, but no it doesn't work.

I honestly gave up on getting into Kessell's Retreat, will go on until i have all the boons and bye Icewind Dale.

The black Ice armor isn't so good stats wise for my GF and GWF and personally i don't like gear, that needs maintenance.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    arianrrhodarianrrhod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    izidius wrote: »
    Keep trying, I got mine 2 days ago and I did around 58 encounters. Got the gloves at Remo, I reached after it started and didn't attack the small remo's and mined the black ice when told to, then kept attacking the big Remo and it dropped. Pretty sure I didn't do lots of dmg since I reached late and I was in my pvp gear.

Been playing since 1pm. Its now 1am. Remo has not popped at all today that I know of! It should NOT be this hard to get an item that is REQUIRED in order to progress!
  • Options
    doomspell123doomspell123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    TR = Arms and MH after the patch
    GWF = MH before and after
    CW = Arms after MH before and after

I didnt try with the other classes, 3 is enough of a pain as it is.

P.S. I got the Arms off raid the raiders IWP X2 and MH off prospectors attack IWP X3, undead invasion in DV X2, and ancestral ceremony IWP X3
  • Options
    kevinc55kevinc55 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    GWF - Main Hand weap., no gloves
    HR - Nada
    CW - Nada
  • Options
    shiani1shiani1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Thanks

Levia Shadewalker

I have been farming HEs ever since mod 3 went live and still have not gotten my gloves. I'm an HR. I have all the other gear and am doing all the work. It's really frustrating.
    Kianni Ravenmoon and Izyana Sol'Eetah

• Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I guess I don't play enough because I have never got the gloves on two toons. Then again, I have limited play time - no more than 1-2 hours a day, so . . .
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Never received gloves (HR) before or after the patch.
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    my achievements says I have done 50+ major HE and 100+ minor HE on my CW, ZERO purple drops, ever, period.
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    so the drop rate is already less than 1%. if they make it any lower tomorrow, what's the point of even playing?
  • Options
    kabinoleskabinoles Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I am GWF,from the first day till now nothing
    and I have done everything the quest ask,and it realy sucks