test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Join <Novus Ordo> today! All players of all shapes and sizes welcome!

arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
NOVUS ORDO

Basic info
Novus Ordo is a Cross game guild with friendly laid back players who like to have a good time while playing. We like to run as groups and learn as we go.

We are a friendly guild with colorful characters. Humor is a must and active members are obviously prefered.
We run DD, GG, and PvP daily. We will not exclude you from parties because of your Class or GS because most of us are already well geared and can pull even the weakest players in dungeons.

We will accept any active players from the newest of the newest all the way up to the more experienced battle-hardened players.

If you are under geared we will still accept you, just simply ask to join or start a party to aid you on your journey to greatness.

We also have a Teamspeak server for voice communication which is recommended, but not required.

How to apply
Don't be shy, join today! Send an in-game PM or Mail to either me(@arcmoon99) or our wonderful leader (@caiusvarrus)
or post your @handle in the comments below to receive an invite.
Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
Post edited by arcmoon99 on

Comments

• morg50morg50 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Im interested in joining ur guild i hav TS, im a Half-Orc lvl 42 GWF only character been playing 3 days so very NooBish lol...didnt see if u hav a age limit , im sure ill pass lol LF guild to help me learn the mechanic of my toon and help me understand the rest of the game ty Olympus Mons