Install Arc

<Founders> are Recruiting

herundrionherundrion Member Posts: 238 Arc User
no longer affiliated.
Co-Founder of -Valor-
vih2r9.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• venomsnakesvenomsnakes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Sounds good, Just applied.
    CW 60
    I left my legacy defeating your enemies
  • kithkannan1869kithkannan1869 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Great Guild just join. They PVP and PVE and are very friendly. If you are looking this will be a great guild for all!
  • setimoselosetimoselo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Friendly guildies, helpful and insightful. If you are looking for a casual place to play your game, join the Founders.
    23uvq8m.png
  • phinsphanphinsphan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
    edited June 2014
    We are still in an open enrollment status, join while you can! Friendly and insightful players!
  • herundrionherundrion Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    no longer affiliated
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • qpalexqpalex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hello there. I sent an application on your website. I'm currently a level 36 CW looking for a mature guild who accepts mature teenagers (I'm 16, but do not worry, I'm not an usual 16. I would like you to give me a chance.). Unfortunately at character name I forgot to add the handle @qpAlex (char name: Alex Moonlight) but my username is the name of the handle. Hope that is not a problem. I'm looking forward for a reply or a PM. Thank you for reading.
    edited June 2014
    no longer affiliated
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • qpalexqpalex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    herundrion wrote: »
    Hello Alex,
    I got your message and sent you an invite in-game (just haven't seen you online in past couple of days). PM one of us in-game and we'll be all set.

That's strange. I guess it is because of the different time zones. I will check to see if any of you is online when I get in the game again. (not now) Anyway, thanks for the opportunity to join your community.

Side-note: Reached level 40.
  • tbtbttbtbt Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I have applied for the guild, hope to see everyone soon
  • onegaki101onegaki101 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Awesome guild! Friendly members that will help answer all your questions.
    edited July 2014
    no longer affiliated
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
    edited July 2014
    The Founders are looking for ambitious people who want a place in helping people with dungeon runs and pvp. Looking for people with personality! Join us and our clan of misfits!
    23uvq8m.png
  • odinsavatarodinsavatar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Char name:Raaz Tarn@odinsavatar
    level 60 CW
    I just filled out the application on the website, let me know if I need to do anything else!
    edited July 2014
    no longer affiliated
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
    edited July 2014
    How's it going folks? New to the game and need some friends? Are you lonely out there and would like to join in on some dungeon goodness? Join us today and dont forget to add your Neverwinter Username to the application. We got the VT Crown drop! See ya soon in the Founders!
    23uvq8m.png
  • zillahlinaszillahlinas Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Joined a couple weeks ago and it's WAY above other guilds I've been in. I was overwhelmed with the jept for my new DC60 for Idris.
  • pink50pink50 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hi. Thinking about playing and was wondering if there are people who range in age from 40 older in your guild? Have been playing several other games for a couple years now and am looking to try something different. Thanks!
    edited August 2014
    no longer affiliated
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • rain7773rain7773 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hello you guys sound great for play style started playing the game at the start have a 60 cw but moved on to other games and a busy schedule keep me away back now and started a new char(gf) low lvl not for long tho :)
    edited August 2014
    no longer affiliated
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png