test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quality of Life Request: Quest Bag

2»

Comments

• angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You can unequip your current bags and replace them with Greater Bags of Holding.

True - if they weren't all already greater bags of holding.

And people wonder why some of us question the level of intellect the ... never mind. I've already said my piece. //Done.

~sighs~
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    You can unequip your current bags and replace them with Greater Bags of Holding.

I would pay to upgrade bags. I won't pay for 24 slots and throw away 16 I already own or whatever the amount is.

On top of that, again, this is a growing problem. More and more of this stuff has been added every module. Eventually even if I wanted to do your "solution" I would end up running out of space. That approach is extremely shortsighted.
  • casewoodshadowcasewoodshadow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I fully agree with the OP on this one. I already have Greater Bags of Holding on the toons I play and bag space is still an issue on some of them. Please don't force us to waste precious inventory space for useless quest items.
  • blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    yes a quest tab would be nice.
  • katbozejziemikatbozejziemi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    @katbozejziemi above: Pah-leeze - is THAT really the best argument you can come-up with? Really? I submit an old quote for your edification:

"It is best to let others think you a fool rather than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Maybe you should learn how to take your own "advice" first.
  • onecoolscatcatonecoolscatcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm not saying it's a solution. I'm simply saying you don't HAVE to equip 12-slot bags. Relax.

All angst aside, I prefer Bioshrike's idea. Simpler on my end than another bag or tab.
    bioshrike wrote: »
    Another option would be to simply rework the quests so you just have to interact w/ the objects - no items needed...