test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vanguard Scripts

fuacccreation1fuacccreation1 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited September 2014 in PvE Discussion
Hi everybody, at the time i have an estimated 2000 Vanguard scripts on all my chars combined. I've finished the Dread Ring campaign to my needs and so those scripts pile up til i dunno what happens.
-> It would be nice if you allowed the players to trade them in for something useful, like pots/identification scrolls or whatever, or at least make them sellable for some silver coins. Pls consider this. Thx
Post edited by fuacccreation1 on

Comments

• jaksngujaksngu Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm with you.

I've been done with DR and have piles of VS, which CANNOT be discarded. Fine, you can't sell or auction it, but let us discard/throw them away. I don't want to run DR dailies because of this. As far as I'm concerned, we should be able to discard everything/anything. It's a cost-less transaction.

What's the purpose of making us keep those non-discardables?
  • suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    There has been a lot of requests for this and I also agree. Currently the only use I have found for this is to periodically emote "wipes his <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> with some vanguard script".
  • sexwax45sexwax45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    +1 to this, I've also seen people request the potion you can buy from sharandar to be able to be purchased with these scripts which would be awesome.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm over 4500 VS on just one character, and then there's all those Thayan Scrolls. It's getting to be a huge problem.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • mareatlanticummareatlanticum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 202 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Yes. There isn't even a decent crafting task in that campaign, nor Potions of Heroism to buy (the merchant actually has them, but sells them for Gold Crescents).

I am having similar problem with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Sparks.

How about letting us to give them to our alts to boost their campaigns progress at the very least?
    Give us 4 or more power/item bar profiles so we can change powers and items with one click that are suited for the situation.