test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Storm-Shore (RP/PvE Guild)

lysendroslysendros Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
zi1tn.jpg

Dear sir/madam...

My name is Lysendros Von Blacke, and under the authority of the Open Lord of Waterdeep, I have been allowed to pen this letter. West of Neverwinter, in treacherous waters lies the island of Storm-Shore, a place long-thought lost to the passage of time.
The Island disappeared over a thousand years ago under mysterious circumstances, and has only recently re-appeared.
Expeditions are being organized from the colony of New Illyantos City on the island's southern coast to explore the unique environments and ruins of the island, as well as to search for clues as to why the Island vanished.
But such a task is never easy, nor lightly undertaken; we need adventurers, mercenaries, soldiers, researchers, masters of the arcane and other such individuals to help us in this endeavour.

In short, we need you...

Introduction
Welcome to Storm-Shore, a Guild with a unique premise which takes place on a centuries-old Island.
We are a mature, friendly group who are mostly inclined to RP, but also partake in a lot of PvE events such as Dungeon Delving, Skirmishes, etc.
We are also open to recruiting and helping new players to level and develop their roleplaying skills.

Our main aim, however, is to give roleplayers an active and fun environment to roleplay and develop their character in; to this end, we hope that we can create a vibrant, active environment in which characters have the opportunity and means to develop.

The Island
The Island itself will be the main hub and location of a good majority of the Guild's Roleplay, which will mainly consist of exploring and discovering more of the Island from the central hub of New Illyantos City.
We chose this premise because of it's uniqueness and the fact that it will allow for a lot of active and eventful RP.
The Island is rich in a variety of areas from the Red-Shores of the south to the desolate northern Ice Shelves, and all points in between.

As much as the Island is the proverbial selling point of this Guild, we understand that a lot of our members have and will want to continue their character's storyline, or aspects of it, on the mainland.
To this end, we encourage our members to roleplay on the mainland as much as they do on the Island.

The Recruitment Process
The recruitment process is quite a simple one; if a player displays interest in joining the Guild, and gets in contact, we will first ask them to fill in an application form on our website, checking over the Guild's rules and guidelines in the process. The application will then be viewed by an officer and if it is accepted, we will then host an IC recruitment session to gage the player's roleplay abilities.

As formal as this process sounds, we do our best to make it as relaxed and friendly for the recruit as possible. This recruitment session often takes one of several forms, the two most common either being the character getting recruited by a Guild member, or the character reaching the Island under their own steam.

How to get in-touch
If you wish to join the Guild, there are several ways you can contact us, the first and most obvious being that if you want to join, you can head to our website and fill in an app!

http://stormshore.guildlaunch.com/

OR If you have more questions about the Guild as a whole, feel free to contact me by my handle in-game for further information at @lysendros or my co-leader at @raptorskyfire.

The Island Awaits!
See our Guild Trailer at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8tZHFC40b8

1bfs.jpg
Post edited by lysendros on

Comments

• raptorskyfireraptorskyfire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    We're small but we have a few actives, come be a part of our guild! We RP just about anywhere in Neverwinter. We help everyone who needs it.
    Part of Storm-Shore, a RP/PvE guild. http://www.stormshore.com/

I have many alts, I am a class and race rainbow.
  • unsungchampionunsungchampion Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    You all are one of my favorite roleplaying groups, check them out. For sure.

#smallbutlegit
  • raptorskyfireraptorskyfire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    We've got an event coming soon. We're still alive and still recruiting.
    Part of Storm-Shore, a RP/PvE guild. http://www.stormshore.com/

I have many alts, I am a class and race rainbow.