test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Experienced MMO Player LF Guild

damnanimal24damnanimal24 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello,

I am currently looking for a guild that primarily focuses on PVE content. I played this game at release with a group of friends, we all enjoyed the game but stopped to focus on another MMO. I came back a couple of weeks ago and leveled my Guardian Fighter to 60, and would like to run some endgame content.

I came with a plethora of experience in a myriad of MMOs. I am a bit unfamiliar with some of Neverwinter's content at the moment, but I learn very quickly and am always searching ways to improve upon my own performance. If you are interested, please leave a reply in this thread, and we can set up a time to talk.

Thanks,
Yggdrasil
60 Guardian Fighter
Post edited by damnanimal24 on

Comments

• ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Howdy dammanimal24, Check out Tyrs Paladium <---thats the link, and see if you like what you see. Go to the Rules thred and read through those and see if that agrees woth you. If it does then go back to the main page and go to the Recruitment Outpost thred, then to the Neverwinter thred ( we are a multi game guild) and read through the survey and post your response in the thred below it. Sounds like you would be a great member and am looking forward to seeing your replys and playing with you.
  • asmodeus451asmodeus451 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Spectral Knights ( http://spectralknights.yurivalle.com/ ) is currently looking for more people.

We're a friendly, laid back bunch who joke around as much as we play (often at the same time).

But i'm not very good at explaining things, so i'll just leave this here:
    pherrow wrote: »
    Spectral Knights is currently recruiting mature, friendly and laid back gamers who enjoy a no pressure, FUN and welcoming environment. We have a diverse group of guild members who are helpful, friendly and enjoy all aspects of NW game play. Spectral Knights provides a drama free social environment where you can run T2 content, PvP, Dailies or just simply hang out and have a good time with friends. We are a small/medium sized guild with a maximum of 50 members (who actually know each other) and will end recruitment when that numbers is reached.

If you are a casual gamer or a hardcore gamer that prefers a laid back atmosphere in which members are serious when needed and fun at all times -feel free to apply. Currently, we would like to increase our CW and DC numbers but all are welcome to apply.

Please review the about us and rules section on our website, fill out an application within the forum:http://spectralknights.yurivalle.com/

*Applicants must be 21 years of age or older to be considered.

some things i'd personally note:

-we're smallish, but there are usually ppl on at most ours of the day

-being in a smaller guild means everyone knows each other and gets along well
    Tenebris lux mea est
  • epsilon1977epsilon1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    Welcome back to the game and Module 3. If you are 25 years old or older and a legit player, against exploits/cheating, you could check out Opus Dei too.

recruitment thread

website
    Epsilon of Mythos (@epsilon1977)
    Holy Resurrector and Grand Master of OPUS DEI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://opusdei.abyssportal.com
  • waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited May 2014
    GM might just be what you are looking for check out our website. www.guildmedieval.com

We are a world wide guild that was formed in 2001.

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly-Beholder

Please add me in game to chat @waggiwi
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com
  • phampymjphampymj Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2014
    I am just starting this game litterally today is my first day I am looking for a guild friendly and willing to help with questions i may have. Ive been playing mmo games for years so im not a complete **** and i know how things work. im 19 will be active and want a active guild. I enjoy pvp and pve

-Sorry for hoping on your post but I cant make my own yet haha