test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A little guide to get a battlefield artifact for supporters

jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PvE Discussion
It is sad to say but there is no way for a supporter (mostly cleric) to reach the new pvp artifacts. If you insist to get one or all three artifacts, you must at least reroll a new toon, giving him around 20k to 100k AD for some better enchant and a mulhorand weapon. I am a cleric and i decided to make a new toon as my new main and these are a little information i can contribute to help the pvp supporters.

First of all, there are some basic info you must know.
1. PvP campaign starts at level 10, which is at the moment you receive the quest and go to trades of blade. However, you can only access to 1/3 of the campaign which is domination only.
2. In order to get a new pvp artifact, you must advance to stage 7 of any branch of pvp (IWD/GG/Dom). In this case, we will focus on domination.
3. The Double Kill and Triple Kill tasks is bugged so even you had already finished or completed it, your data is still 0.
4. You are advise to at least spend around 8k to get a new BoA neck and slot Black Ice R5-R7 enchant into it for higher gs and performance.
5. The leaderboards ranking will often make you mad, so don't bother about it too much as a new player who play 1 match has the possibility to rank higher than you. HOWEVER, you can try remember and escape from those who has a insanely high killing score when you meet them in pvp.

These are my current scores, pvping for 25 matches since yesterday evening character creation. I am now level 19 and I didn't do any pve stuffs, leveled 100% by pvp and did 2 times of invocation mean time.

4mjdW0ql.jpg?3

tHCuFjDl.jpg?1

vstTsSml.jpg?1

Bear in mind what you should do is waste 1 or 2 days to refine RAD to start this process. It is a very cheap method to get a artifact especially get a power/hp stat artifact with 1k effective gs boost. You should not fear about gear as when you complete 2 task you will be insta-rewarded 2k glory and you can spend less than 1k glory for blues in Trades of Blade to get all level 15 stuffs. The 2k insta glory along with 5k slow glory from domination first task can be spent for blue pvp gear till you reach level 60. When you reach stage 3, you can get your second pvp boon (first boon is glory seeker), i picked supply line for faster running in pvp, as a supporter you are advised to take this so that your teammates can take other 2 boons.

3Lnoruml.jpg?1

Well, that is the end of this short guide. As a pvp cleric, you are advised to clear all task before level 30, cuz when we got Exaltation, Cleanse, Bountiful Fortune etc, you can start to play as tank and ignore dps if you want to. The K/D ratio will reset at every 10 levels so feel free to lose your game to unlock all task in pvp campaign.

Some notes here:
Execute means kick one to death. Multiple kill tasks got a time frame of 15 seconds, so bear in mind you must kill your target in 15 sec after you killed your previous target. There is a artifact dealer in trades of blade and IWD, the artifact cache is BoE so you may sell it in AH or trade with other players.

Good luck pvping. Good luck clerics, nature HRs and pure tank GFs.