test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Open pvp

fortdamedfortdamed Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PvE Discussion
I am not one to complain about dying in pvp as it is a part of the game, but injuries and heaven forbid you get 2 injuries in 1 death which we all know never happens. Please someone tell me the developers in their infinite wisdom are going to either reduce the cost of the kits or, wait for it, when killed by a other player you don't get an injury? that would be nice because some of us do not spend every waking moment of their lives on this game and don't have thousands of gold just standing idly by to spend.
Post edited by fortdamed on

Comments

• lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I would find it quite the assumption that people have "thousands of gold standing idly by"--or that even takes that much to actually get by. By comparison, my main which I have been playing since launch only has about 160G.

Nevertheless, I would think then that a bit of creativity on your part may be in order.

Try checking the AH for people selling stacks of major injury kits (I'm presuming major by the fact you're mentioning open world PVP which only occurs in Icewind Dale and you have to be 60 to get there). Sure, it's AD you're having to spend, but AD is faster to come by than gold...and if you're really using 99 kits in a single day, well...
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    How about we....wait for it...... leave injuries on?
  • antovarasantovaras Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    fortdamed wrote: »
    I am not one to complain about dying in pvp as it is a part of the game, but injuries and heaven forbid you get 2 injuries in 1 death which we all know never happens. Please someone tell me the developers in their infinite wisdom are going to either reduce the cost of the kits or, wait for it, when killed by a other player you don't get an injury? that would be nice because some of us do not spend every waking moment of their lives on this game and don't have thousands of gold just standing idly by to spend.

I play for 1 maybe 2 hrs a day 3-4times a week since launch, I have about 400 gold... It's desperately easy to acquire gold with pretty much zero effort.
    A world to defend
    A city to protect
    innocents to save
    "Why?" They ask "they hate you"
    We're heroes it's what we do.
    *patiently waiting on Paragon City*
  • jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    He means if we didn't do any pve stuff, our gold gain is much lesser and we often swap our enchants between gears recently, eating away a portion of our gold.
  • godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    Can we use those injuries healers @ gauntlgrym map ? Just something coming out of my head.. never really checked it..
  • mehpvpmehmehpvpmeh Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    Having to use an injury kit after being killed in PvP combat is stupid.

Doubt it's going to change, people have been complaining about it and telling Cryptic that they hate the idea for quite some time.

And yes moving enchants around between toons eats up your gold quickly, so no, gold is not trivial.