test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account hacked

clalima1clalima1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I tried other sections, but couldn't find any related to account issues. Move if necessary moderator.

As the title says, my account has been hacked and all my 5 chars almost emptied. And around 1,2M AD also gone, together with my bag of holding and all itens inside, that I purchased with real money.
Yesterday the game disconnected and said I logged from elsewhere, so probably it was yesterday.

I already opened a ticket and changed the password. Is there anything else I can do?

Did anyone have the same issue? Did you get any reply from the support?

Regards to all
Post edited by clalima1 on

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Make sure you do a virus scan and stuff before you change your password , also change the password of your email address that the account is linked to after you do the scan , you didn't disable account guard did you?
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    hey there. sorry to hear about your issue.

unfortunately, the forums aren't the place to report this. you need to submit a ticket and wait for them to get back with you.

there is nothing anyone at the forum level can do to for this.

there's some information on how you can prevent this from happening or at least some steps that you can take to try to prevent this here. there's also some links in that article to PWE's knowledgebase tips on account security.

good luck! again, sorry that it happened. :/
This discussion has been closed.